Next Level Auto
43 Six Point Rd, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 2X3
Service Manage - Joe

So, my 2004 330ci ZAM vert was rear ended, upon drivng to the collision reporting center I noticed an ugly creaking and clunking noise from the rear end.

Naturally I told my insurance company that Luxury Auto Body would be doing the work. So I proceeded to go see Rich and explain the situation. He then sent me to Next Level Auto, as that is the shop they send their mechanical repairs too. So I proceed to drive over there and see a person named Joe. We then went for a test drive and Joe confirmed the noises. All his hoists were apparently busy and a test spin is all we could do.

So the day the insurance was to send out the appraiser Joe was to put the car on a hoist and inspect the rear end.

About 1 hr after leaving the car at LUX, JOE calls me. He proceeds to tell me that my sway bar is touching my upper control arms and that my control arms are bent. So I said HOLD UP!! I will be there in 10. I have personally meticulously maintained this vehicle!! It is mint. This car NEVER GOES to private shops, aside from LUX, Altech and Hot Rod Scotts.

Upon arrival at the shop the car is on a 2 post hoist (suspension hanging). Joe then tells me that my poly diff bushings could be the source of the noise. (NEVER HAD ANY NOISE BEFORE ACCIDENT).
Then shows me the left (less damaged side) control arm touching the sway bar.(No wear marks on the sway bar paint) I told him the since the suspension is unloaded it would be close.

Joe had no idea how to check the sub frame bushings!! NO knowlege of where to pry. I asked him to put it on the 4 post hoist, he told me the car is too low. Im only on regular BC coils. :huh?:

The next morning I decided to take it to another shop that could put it on a 4 post hoist and inspect it properly.

They discovered 2 bent control arms with FRESH floor jack marks on the arms.:

Of course Joe denied it and hung up on me. Saying he jacked it from the diff, which is also the incorrect way. Subframe cradle would be correct.

So If you go to LUX dont let Rich send you to Next Level Auto!!!!