Used E36 325i Dual Mass Flywheel - Manual Transmission - Excellent Condition

Mileage unknown as this came off a parts car we purchased but it looks to be in excellent shape with very low miles and no abuse - see photos. Can no longer make out the part number but it appears to be a genuine BMW OEM part manufactured by LuK.

Came off a 1992 manual transmission E36 325i - final 7 of the VIN are FE01512 if you want to check compatibility on realoem.com

Parts car had 140K but this thing looks like it's less than 10K miles old to me. Looks almost new to be honest.

This is just taking up space so make me an offer.

I'll probably try to do USPS flat rate priority shipping because of the weight but happy to use whatever shipping option you prefer.

LOTS MORE PARTS AVAILABLE FROM THIS CAR - PLEASE SEE MY OTHER LISTING - https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2347450-E36-Part-Out-leather-seats-dual-mass-flywheel-headlights-fog-light-kidney-grills-fan-airbag-AC-compressor-AC-condensor-etc-etc

List Date: 6/9/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Used E36 325i Dual Mass Flywheel - Manual Transmission - Excellent Condition
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------