Thread: E36 Part Out - leather seats, dual-mass flywheel, headlights, fog light, kidney grills, fan, airbag, AC compressor, AC condensor, etc. etc. - No Longer Available

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335d

E36 Part Out - leather seats, dual-mass flywheel, headlights, fog light, kidney grills, fan, airbag, AC compressor, AC condensor, etc. etc. - No Longer Available

E36 Part Out - leather seats, dual-mass flywheel, headlights, fog light, kidney grills, fan, airbag, AC compressor, AC condensor, etc. etc.

MAKE AN OFFER - Highly motivated to sell.

We acquired a transmission-less, Dinan-badged 1992 E36 325i for the engine, suspension, and some race spares.

Everything else is up for grabs. Check the photos and let me know what you need. Just looking to recoup some money and make space. Here to sell, not haggle. Contact via Bimmerforums, please.

All parts sold AS IS.

Shipping TBD on an individual basis but we'll obviously try to keep the costs low. Car is near Appleton, WI but we can easily get parts to the Chicagoland area if you can wait a couple weeks.

Original car is white with about 140K - bodywork is for sale - let me know what you want and I'll get additional detailed photos.

Here's what we have photos of:

Interior is non-original black leather with red inserts in pretty nice condition except for the split in the back of the drivers seat that you can see in the photos.

Dual-Mass LUK flywheel - unknown mileage on this but it appears to be relatively new and in exceptional shape - see photos.

Headlights and turn signals all work and are in good used shape except for the scratch on the right headlight visible in the photos.

Kidney grills also in nice shape. [edit - sorry, turns out the passenger side kindey ring is cracked]

One working driver-side fog lamp.

AC compressor with bracket and pulleys - worked when pulled

AC condenser - worked when pulled

mechanical cooling fan - worked when pulled

airbag - Missing the roundel. (BUYER OF THIS ITEM ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY FOR INSTALLING A USED AIRBAG OF UNKNOWN HISTORY OR ORIGIN)

Plenty more where that came from. Let me know what you need.

List Date: 6/8/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E36 Part Out - leather seats, dual-mass flywheel, headlights, fog light, kidney grills, fan, airbag, AC compressor, AC condensor, etc. etc.
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

My Cars
    1 Blue, 1 White, 1 Black
    Those kidneys look to be pre-facelift. What kind of condition are they in? Please PM me some photos if you could.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I | '99 Silvia S15 | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3

Instagram

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335d
    Bump.