2002 Mini Cooper S Track Car LOTS OF UPGRADES!!!

2002 Mini Cooper S Track Car LOTS OF UPGRADES!!!

For Sale: 2002 R53 Mini Cooper S TrackCar
Milage: 41,000
Price: $7,999 OBO

The reason this Mini is special is that it was a Sema Show Car in 2003 for Promini, a Prominent Mini-Tuner, and Parts Source. If you would like to what it looked like click this link: http://www.promini.com/project_cars/silver_sonic/.
I converted this car back to a stock supercharger set up because of reliability issues. When I bought the car the tune was not so great and no one could find a new tune for it. So I went through the whole process in making it not only reliable but quick. It currently has 220HP. It has a 6-Speed Manual and it's in Excellent Condition In and Out. I've only tracked the car once and it handles like a go-kart. If you're looking for an awesome track car or aggressive daily driver, this is it. My stepfather currently is helping sell the Mini at his dealership called Highline Imports, which is located in Easton, PA. Check out his website for more detailed photos: http://www.highlineimports.com/vehicle-details/used-2002-mini-cooper-hardtop-s-pro-mini-6-speed-easton-pa-id-15426230

Here is the list of upgrades:
-Supersprint 12 lb race exhaust with DTM tips
-Supersprint connecting pipe
-Supersprint 63.5mm resonator
-Promini Intake
-Promini high-performance plug wires
-Promini Short Shift Kit
-Promini Custom Electrical Boost & Oil Pressure Console
-Tar-Ox 10 Piston Caliper brakes
-318mm rotors front and 323mm racing rotors rear
-Promini Stainless steel brake lines
-Mintex M1166 race pads
-H&R RSS Club Sport Coil Over Suspension
-K-Mac Adjustable Camber Plates
- Powerflex Bushings (Full suspension and motor mounts)
-H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
-H&R 19mm Rear Sway Bar
-BBS RV-F Wheels 17x7
-Promini Sway Bar Links
-Orciari Aero Kit
-HID Headlight Kit
-Sparco Suede Steering Wheel
-Alcantara Headliner
-Heated Leather Seats
-Sneed Speed Half cage
-Rockford Fosgate Sound System
-There are more upgrades throughout the Mini but can't think of them off the top of my head.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at michaeldunlap2013@gmail.com or my cell (609)712-8310.

List Date: 6/8/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2002 Mini Cooper S Track Car LOTS OF UPGRADES!!!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------