E36 parts/track parts/tools etc

Hey guys selling off a bunch of my track car parts all are less than 2 years old and, I have original invoices/receipts/instructions for just about everything pictured. Selling because I've had this car for 2 years and I've driven it 4 times total. No time for it and I have other projects waiting. Not looking for trades etc cash only. Thanks!
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY VIA MY EMAIL OR VIA PHONE I DO NOT RESPOND TO PANJO.
Email: rev.for.life@gmail.com
Phone: 716-229-1859

MOMO e36 steering wheel hub adapter was $75 I'm asking $50 shipped. Mint shape still hardly used. Original instructions etc.

Rouge race brace.SOLD

E36 no holes License plate bracket relocator to tow hook. Paid $69 from turner. I'm asking $45 shipped for it.

Aerocatch hood latches these are trick modern hood pins in great shape used them on a carbon fiber hood one set locks and has a key the other is non locking. They come with the cut out stencil. Paid $73 for the non locking set asking $45 shipped. Paid $90 for the locking set asking $60 shipped.

E36 engine tools. SOLD

Massive spal fan CNC'd aluminum radiator trick mounts awesome pieces. 6 total in sale I paid about $80 after I bought extras. Asking $45 shipped.

Full car set of dimple super magnetic drain plugs. (2) for the diff (2) for the trans and (2) for the motor. These are $35 a pop plus shipping each. Hands down the best magnetic plugs for cars.I paid $240 Take the Whole lot for $140 shipped. They come with original receipts.

Peake research tools. Code reader and airbag/srs unit.Code reader comes with the code book. I paid $140 for the code reader selling for $90 shipped. Paid $130 for the srs tool I'm selling for $80 shipped

Lemforder flex disc less than 1k miles on it parted out the car. Paid $100 for it selling for $70 shipped it has original receipt from turner.

UUC brake pedal bushings RE clutch bushings and uuc clutch stop- $40 shipped for the lot. $60 ish paid originally all brand new parts still.

Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks!

List Date: 6/6/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E36 parts/track parts/tools etc
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------