'87 BMW 635csi

SOLD! Thank you for your interest.

'87 BMW 635csi with about $135K miles, limited slip differential and close gear ratio manual transmission. Since I bought the car (about a year ago) I had it brought up to date with all the mechanical maintenance: new clutch and clutch master cylinder, new radiator fan clutch, spark plugs, rotor and distributor cap, new brake discs and pads, new brake power booster, new H&R coils and Bilstein sport shocks all around, all worn front end suspension bushings replaced. The car comes with BBS wheels and Michelin sport tires, updated headlights and a bunch of other small items.
All the work was done by a reputable local shop with all the records available.
The car has a nice interior, clean headliner and all the electrical equipment works. The paint is original, with slight fading of the clear coat appropriate to the age of the car.
The intention was to have it as a reliable driver, and used by my wife primarily. I have since taken on a restoration project on another car and my wife never warmed up to the idea of using manual transmission car. I just reduced the asking price to $9500 and any reasonable offers will be considered.

List Date: 6/1/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: '87 BMW 635csi
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $9,500.00

--------------------------------------