My Cars
    05 BMW X5

Question about missing vacuum lines

hello. I have an 05 X5 3.0 and I'm trying to figure out if I am missing a few vacuum lines. I am missing a vacuum nipple on the secondary air valve
    Which would have a vacuum line to the back of the intake to the fuel injection rail. I also replaced the CCV and there was no vacuum line coming from that as well. It came with that vacuum nipple capped off. I have been getting an intermittent P1092 and P1093 in bank 1 at the ssme time. All O2 sensors have been replaced a few months ago.

My Cars
    E90, E46
    The CCVV no longer used a vacuum line connected but rather than redesigning the valve they just come with a vacuum nipple cap which needs transferred to the new valve when installed.

As far as the secondary air valve goes, does the valve have a nipple on it? They also eliminated the use of the vacuum lines and check valves after a certain date. If your valve has a nipple you are missing a line. If there is no nipple then your good to go.

as far as your codes the M54 has multiple places that can cause air leaks including the intake boot near the idle valve, the DISA valves leak, the CCVV will be an issue if you didn't swap the nipple over and the Mass air sensors do go bad.