Thread: All new BMW 5T

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5

All new BMW 5T

It is really handsome car actually

Last edited by NordmanMg; 05-27-2017 at 12:17 AM.
    Instagram.com/nordmanmg

Your current situation is not your final destination

My Cars
    1995 525i/5
    Too bad it doesn't come with a V8 And chances are that we won't be getting the 5t at all... we didn't get the F10 touring either.
    1995 525i 5-speed - Thread

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5
    Wonder why they won't sell T's in US anymore
    Instagram.com/nordmanmg

Your current situation is not your final destination

My Cars
    ‘01 540’00 528T’03 525T
    Sales figures. They didn't have as much interest in station wagons in the E34 and E39 years, here in the US, unlike the interest in having an Estate wagon is in Europe, is my guess. So if they don't bring in a certain car, think of how much money they don't have to invest in certifying a certain car for the US market.

Me? I'm all for wagons. I grew up as a kid in the back of the wagon, we had an Olds Vista Cruiser with the 455, a '77 Caprice wagon, a Jeep Grand Wagoneer, can't remember what year that thing was, my Mom had a Mini Clubman Woody, which my Dad hotrodded, swapped out all the mechanicals and suspension with a full Cooper S spec'd swap. I grew up in wagons! He used to race a factory prepped '70 Cooper S at the time, my Grandfather had a factory in the Philippines that built all the cars for Rover, so Austin, MG, Land Rovers. The factory was assembling Studebakers before that. As a little child, I got to see the production of these cars at the factory when my dad would bring his race car in for work, lol. My Grandfather would flip out every now and then, when my dad brought the race Cooper in, all the guys would drop what they were doing to see the car, and see what my dad needed done, meanwhile, the production line was at a stand still! I remember going up to my grandfather and giving him a hug, and my dad had his way with the mechanics.... maybe that's why he brought me along to the factory all the time? Lol...

In the '70's the British economy wasn't doing too well, things slowed down, my grandfather went to Toyota in Japan, made a deal with them, and the factory built Toyotas, and sold them through 9 or 10 dealerships that my family owned.
    Set the controls for the heart of the sun

My Cars
    96 ACS S3 CLS, 02 540iA
    Yeah, typically it comes down to lack of sales. Historically, wagons have not sold well here in the US market...
    Alvin Caragay
    Mpire Automotive (https://www.facebook.com/MpireAutomotive/)
    '96 AC Schnitzer S3 Sport CLS Replica (https://www.facebook.com/ACSS3SportCLSR)
    '02 E39 540iAT