Thread: Dinan E36 M3 OBDII Supercharger Kit Complete, CARB Legal - No Longer Available

My Cars
    E36 M3, E90 335i, FD RX7

Dinan E36 M3 OBDII Supercharger Kit Complete, CARB Legal - No Longer Available

!SOLD!

Please contact me first to discuss details, my number is. TEXT First, please.

I pulled every nut, bolt, washer, clamp, hose, etc. off my M3 which is an original Dinan car. This is the Vortech V2 supercharger with 32lb injectors. The kit produces roughly 300RWHP and 250RWTQ at 6PSI. I believe the supercharger has been installed for 124k miles, with the previous owner stating it was refreshed about a year ago. The car was running good, and for serious buyer's I can send a video of the car running. I have made a new oil feed line and will also buy all new hose and clamps to replace the current hoses. I'm including the M50 intake manifold, and all the items shown in the pictures. The supercharger has no shaft play and is in good shape, I've cleaned everything including pressure washing, sand blasting and painting of some items to make them nice and fresh. List of all items below, that I can think of. I could copy and paste every part number, but here are the items in my own words, as some of the things I did not see listed. This is a CARB legal kit, I do have the stickers, but believe it would be difficult to remove them. I can help source, if you need them.

For easy installation all nuts, bolts washer, etc have been zip tied in their correct orientation, I've also taken detailed pictures of my removal showing locations for everything. Also, I've kept the hose and silicone coupler orientations lined up. I am available for tech support on the installation and will provide a printed booklet with the original instructions and pictures I've taken. I could also possibly remove the oil filter housing, which has been ground down. Additionally I may be persuaded to re-mock the supercharger up and make a front mount intercooler kit, if the buyer of the kit wanted. I'm willing to work with buyer's to make purchase and installation smooth and easy.

-Dinan Vortech V2-SQ Supercharger
    -Dinan Supercharger Bracket and Pulleys and all nuts/bolts
    -Dinan Intake, Chargepipe, and (new silicone, not pictured) PCV hoses
    -Dinan MS41.1 OBDII ECU Reflashed DME
    -Dinan Turbotronics 9 (MAF Scalar)
    -Dinan Oil Feed, Return Lines, Dipstick and new AN braided feed and return (made by me)
    -Dinan modified Fan Shroud and Low profile Fan
    -Dinan Relocated power steering reservoir(I think this is in a different location?? Motor Mount)
    -Dinan/Lucas 28.8# Injectors (D1720BA)
    -Bypass Valve (0280142102)
    -Dinan Crank Pulley (D315-0545) w/bolts
    -Dinan Supercharger Pulley (D315-0306)
    -Belt Tensioner Pulley (36094)
    -Supercharger Belt
    -Dinan catch can, which drains directly back into the oil pan
    -New OBDII BMW Mass Airflow Meter
    -Misc mounting brackets for cruise control, "catch can", radiator and other misc items
    -M50 Intake Manifold with vacuum hoses and T for brake booster and idle control valve

List Date: 5/27/2017

--
    Last edited by FriedRice; 12-04-2017 at 05:17 PM.

My Cars
    99' s52 mcoupe
    How much did this go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk