E36 s54 VAC competition pump /pan swap!

Hey guys, I have up for sale an s54 oil pan/pump swap for the tracked or high performance e36. Comes with everything pictured. The oil pump is a Vac competition pump freshly rebuilt. (Info on the pump is at the end of the listing) . There's 0 miles on the rebuilt pump. The pump upgrade alone cost me $620.00 plus the actual cost of the pump which was another $150.00 so, $770.00 for just the pump unit! Pans flawless, it's just dirty. Comes with pickup tubes, dipstick/tube associated hardware, seal plates for bottom of pan, brand new oil drain plug and an s50/52/m50/52 victor reinz oil pan gasket, brand new IWIS oil pump race chain. Should be everything you need to run this setup! Best oiling upgrade available for the e36 short of going dry sump! Please contact me directly before purchasing!!!
Email: rev.for.life@gmail.com
Call/text: 716-229-1859

Our superb Competition Oil Pump for the racing or high performance street customer.
A suitable upgrade for all S54 & S50B32 Oil Pumps, this oil pump service starts with an OEM housing (either supplied by you, or as a core from VAC) that is expertly modified to provide higher volume and improved reliability over stock:
This pump features two important upgrades:
This pump is engineered with our famous Oil Pump Upgrade kit integrated in it's design; this means a stronger gear drive mechanism for much lower likelihood of pump failures on the track.
We have not only improved the physical reliability of the pump itself, but also fit a custom gear with a larger sweep area to the pump mechanism, increasing volume by a welcome 22%
An excellent upgrade for those who race or have a modified / Forced induction engines: this is the best OE style oil pump available anywhere for the S54 & S50B32. Lubrication issues are a common killer of BMW engines. The dual-pickup pump is much better than standard single pickup but this pump is a dramatic improvement over both.

List Date: 5/25/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E36 s54 VAC competition pump /pan swap!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------