Thread: Feeler: one-off e34 m60 Turbo setup - No Longer Available

My Cars
    x5m

Feeler: one-off e34 m60 Turbo setup - No Longer Available

Feeler: one-off e34 m60 Turbo setup

Car caught fire the other day, and I'm most likely parting it out. Trying to gauge interest this setup before I decide if I should split it up and sell components. more Pics will come soon when i pull it off. This is a fairly bolt on kit. Only mods are trimming a tab on the passenger side wheel well, and welding on intercooler mounting brackets. I had two bars tacked on the subframe, but I'm sure you could do something else. This set up will allow you to retain all the AC components in their factory location, but you will need new lines made. Bumper kinda fits with some serious trimming, I would suggest moving the BOV to make it a little easier. I do not know if this would work on an e39, my guess is it probably would with minor modification. Its a very tight package

Includes:
    *Stock manifolds - the driver side is 100% stock, passenger side manifolds are flipped upside down and flanges modified. 2-1 crossover pipe, up-pipe, and collector. All of this is v-banded.

*T3 Bullseye s256 .71a/r oil only, will include feed and drain line and turbo blanket
    *Tial 38mm wastegate and 5psi spring. I'll throw in a crappy dump tube I threw together in a rush, but it's flux welded and ugly. I would suggest making a new one and i'll throw in a new gakset
    *Tial Q blow off valve
    *Forge motorsports manual boost controller
    *3" thick dual pass intercooler and 3" piping. there is enough to get you up to where the maf would go, the remainder blew off in the fire. You will need probably a 10" section to get to the throttle body elbow
    *3" v-band heat wrapped downpipe. has a wideband bung welded on. It dumps about 1/3 of the waydown the transmission
    *If they aren't melted, I'll included Siemens Dekka 60lb injectors

If you're running megasquirt, I'll send you the tune I was using.

List Date: 5/24/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Feeler: one-off e34 m60 Turbo setup
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by motorokr718; 05-24-2017 at 06:08 PM.