Thread: In need of help! (dallas)

My Cars
    1997 540i 6spd

In need of help! (dallas)

I'm new to the Dallas area and currently jobless and struggling as you could imagine. I can't get my car (2007 328i) inspected due to my abs pump going out (fault codes 5df0, 5df1) as well as my rear brakes needing to be replaced. I need to get my car inspected to get it registered, so i can go get a job without getting needless tickets for expired tags. I used my tax return to buy a pump and brake rotors and pads, but i need a place to put the stuff on and access to a jack. I would have to put on the new pump, bleed my brakes, and install the new pads and rotors. I have my own tools, and I would clean up any mess that I made. Your help would be much appreciated, and needless to say, I would owe you one. I was trained as a tech at BMW of SF so if you need help doing a job on your car I could definitely help you with that. And I would buy you a beer, but that's a given

My Cars
    BMW 335i convertible
    Forwarded to a friend who just opened his own place. I do my work there. But he is also struggling and not sure how can he help. But still worth a try. You two can mutually help other.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk