BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: **SOLD** My 1999 Hellrot M3 for your... - No Longer Available

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe

**SOLD** My 1999 Hellrot M3 for your... - No Longer Available

**SOLD** My 1999 Hellrot M3 for your...

After a couple years as caretaker, it?s time for me to part ways with this fantastic 1999 M3. I purchased the car from a meticulous owner in Denver and had a PPI done at a local shop (shout out to Doug at Paddock Imports). The first thing Doug said to me when I asked how the inspection went was, ?dude, this M has a good soul?. He was spot on. I flew one-way to complete the transaction, drove the car back to Southern California, and have enjoyed every minute caring for this e36. Now with two kids under two, I?m looking to trade for four doors ? prefer e12, e28, e34, e39, or e30. M or non-M. Manual only. V8 favored in e34 and e39 variants.

A bit about this adult drive, garage kept, rust-free M3, VIN: WBSBG9331XEY80386, with 173K miles?

Drivetrain

Zero oil, coolant, trans or differential leaks. Light oil consumption commensurate with mileage. No CEL. Fully functional OBC with no display issues. My fluid combo with this one has been Mobile1 15W50, BMW coolant, Swepco in the trans, and Redline in the diff. All modifications to this car have been made with a factory theme, and most were completed by previous owners. I?ll list upgrades in this post, see documentation for recent maintenance.

ZM3 large radiation upgrade, stock fan deleted, Spal electric fan (since I have owned the car, it has never operated outside normal temperature range, the needle won?t budge after the car has warmed up, no matter the driving/weather conditions)
    aFe intake, 3.5? Euro MAF, Bimmerworld elbow, M50 manifold, Dinan pink-top injectors, Dinan S3 tune
    ZM3 shift lever, new bushings after recently replaced clutch (OEM Sachs unit), BMW knob
    Turner aluminum driveshaft
    Dinan V2 catback exhaust

Suspension

Koni yellows, H&R springs (I believe 1? lower), camber plates, Dinan strut tower brace
    Meyle HD lower control arms
    Mission Motorsport aluminum underbody brace plate
    Square DS-1 setup (I traded for these as they?re my favorite for the e36) plus spare, also have a spare stock DS-2
    Pilot Supersports with plenty of tread

Body

Virtually dent free, straight panels
    Professional paint correction two years ago, still a very deep shine and glass-like surface
    All window trim replaced three years ago
    4000K HIDs

Interior

Euro3 steering wheel wrapped by shepott
    Heated manual vaders
    Pioneer head unit and amplifier, upgraded rear speakers
    Rubber trunk mat
    No dash warping, imperceptible glovebox sag

Documentation

When the car moves on, so will her records: service manual, performance upgrade manual, owner?s manual, and records dating back to 1999, including most recent dyno sheet and suspension settings. I am happy to send the spreadsheet I?ve used to document service during my ownership.

Weaknesses

In general, everything on this M works as designed (lights, windows, switches, etc). I believe in full transparency to make sure the next owner is happy. The couple issues with this car exist due to prior mods.

HIDs cause an OBC beam failure warning when turned on, even with what I thought were the right resistors. Doesn?t bother me but should be noted. The warning is easily surpassed by pressing the ?check? button and quickly became a habit for me.
    ASC light is permanently on but hardly noticeable (see dash picture) due to aftermarket intake elbow and ASC valve delete.
    Headliner is just starting to sag a bit

Appreciate your time in reading through this post and look forward to trading with a fellow enthusiast. I am open to selling the car, but not my first preference.

Please PM me with any interest.

Cheers!

List Date: 5/20/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: **SOLD** My 1999 Hellrot M3 for your...
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

My Cars
    89 m3
    pm sent.
    _______
    89 m3
    08 535i

My Cars
    325xi touring
    pm'd