Thread: Newbie BMW people posting...

My Cars
    E46 wag. E36 convertible

Newbie BMW people posting...

Like some here, I'm also new recently to ownership of a BMW. There are several on this Bimmer forum that are here, and from many years. I respect highly their responses and do not challenge their knowledge for responce to posters asking for help. I'm new to BMW, but not so new to BMW's cousin's from Germany. If you have owned or worked on German cars, you will see, know, a distinked similarity in design and engineering overall. I have a wealth of knowledge dating from 1999 with 4 Mercedes Benz cars and one Audi car I have driven the past 12 years. I've replaced their engines, drivetrain, ss muffler systems and also front and rear suspension parts on 5 of these German cars from over the past 20 years.

BMW, is the only German car I have not owned or driven, outside VW, Audi, Mercedes Benz.

I'm here to learn.

Please understand I am not ignorant, I read you guys and add only my responce post I believe to be relevant and or helpful to the posters question or concerns....I'm not trying to undermine anyone here. Eaglesail....

My Cars
    325e 535i M5 325iT 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesail View Post
    Like some here, I'm also new recently to ownership of a BMW. There are several on this Bimmer forum that are here, and from many years. I respect highly their responses and do not challenge their knowledge for responce to posters asking for help. I'm new to BMW, but not so new to BMW's cousin's from Germany. If you have owned or worked on German cars, you will see, know, a distinked similarity in design and engineering overall. I have a wealth of knowledge dating from 1999 with 4 Mercedes Benz cars and one Audi car I have driven the past 12 years. I've replaced their engines, drivetrain, ss muffler systems and also front and rear suspension parts on 5 of these German cars from over the past 20 years.

BMW, is the only German car I have not owned or driven, outside VW, Audi, Mercedes Benz.

I'm here to learn.

Please understand I am not ignorant, I read you guys and add only my responce post I believe to be relevant and or helpful to the posters question or concerns....I'm not trying to undermine anyone here. Eaglesail....

Not sure of what incident led you to post this, Eaglesail, but I hope everyone will read it and take it in the spirit it is meant. It is unfortunate that some people forget to be civil when they are on e-mail and end up being rude or just plain mean. I've been working on cars for over 40 years and still find lots to learn on this board, and I try to help when I am able to do so. The rest of the time I try to be quiet and not add to the noise.

Pelican Parts is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '02 E39 Touring
    Congrats on the purchase, what year and model did you end up going with? We're happy to link you to our DIY tech article section to help with any maintenance or fixes down the line. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesail View Post

I'm here to learn.

Your Trusted Source For DIY and Parts
    FREE SHIPPING over $99 click here
    BMW Parts | DIY Tech Articles | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Promos
    888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST