Thread: E36 Interior for sale - No Longer Available

My Cars
    94 318is

E36 Interior for sale - No Longer Available

E36 Interior for sale

I have for sale a nearly complete interior out of my 94 E36 Coupe. Everything in the photos is for sale, some of the parts are in better condition than others. The back seat is black leather, in very good condition, no rips or stains. Some of the plastic trim pieces have small to medium crack in them, can take more specific pictures of anything you may be interested in. ive got a complete trunk carpet. trim set, all A, B, and C pillar covers as well as the lights for the C pillars. Full center console with both ash trays and door panel coin tray. Also have a recovered headliner, but the previous owner had it recovered and it seems they didn't glue it properly/enough. Full climate control boxes, and also the original radio and speakers with boxes, and I do have the security code card for the radio. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me and ask. everything will be priced to sell so i will take any fair offers on anything and everything listed.

List Date: 5/12/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E36 Interior for sale
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

My Cars
    2002 540it panzer wagon
    I'm interested in the rear seats, mine are trashed. I'm in northern va. So I can pick up if needed

My Cars
    N/A
    Just out of curiosity do you have the screws for the rear deck speakers still?

My Cars
    1 Blue, 1 White, 1 Black
    Interested in the full trunk carpet and everything. My car came gutted. Would need shipped to Houston, Texas (77084)

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in the full trunk carpet and everything. My car came gutted. Would need shipped to Houston, Texas (77084)

Also this lower door sill trim piece and speaker cover for the driver side only.

Thanks!
    Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I | '99 Silvia S15 | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3

Instagram

My Cars
    94 318is
    Quote Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Also this lower door sill trim piece and speaker cover for the driver side only.

Thanks!
    yes i still have everything that you would want, just send me a detailed list of everything you want so i can figure out weight and everything for shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hli View Post
    Just out of curiosity do you have the screws for the rear deck speakers still?
    i believe i do, i can take a look just to double check and make sure,

My Cars
    1989 325is, 1995 M3

Hey man - would you sell that piece of trim above the passenger airbag separately from the vent shroud?

if so, price shipped to 07030 please!
    Last edited by Chaz17; 05-16-2017 at 10:43 PM.

My Cars
    94 318is
    Yea I should be able to do that, let me check it to make sure it's not damaged or anything. I can send you some more specific pictures if you would like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz17 View Post

Hey man - would you sell that piece of trim above the passenger airbag separately from the vent shroud?

if so, price shipped to 07030 please!
    Yea I should be able to do that, let me check it to make sure it's not damaged or anything. I can send you some more specific pictures if you would like.

My Cars
    1989 325is, 1995 M3
    Yeah please do! Price for it shipped to 07030 as well please.

My Cars
    skateboard
    How much for glove vent with trim in the center, and lower plastic that runs along the drivers side interior door?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

My Cars
    94 318is
    Quote Originally Posted by GG///M3 View Post
    How much for glove vent with trim in the center, and lower plastic that runs along the drivers side interior door?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've only got the vent itself, someone already bought the trim piece. And are you talking about the piece that goes the length of the door from the dead pedal to the b pillar?