Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fire Extinguisher Bracket Feeler

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelhill View Post
    I am finally able to place my order for two brackets; however, I am having some issues with the AAS website (may be user error on my part). Specifically, when ordering two brackets with the rivet option, I am getting charged twice ($200) for the tool deposit. Please advise so that I may place my order.

Also, do you currently have a rivet tool available for loan. If not, what is the anticipated lead time? (I am fairly close to GregT53 and perhaps we can work out a local pickup to save time/shipping costs.)

One more thing, when do expect to restock the e34 door panel pin pads? Would really like to have these when I swap my door panels on the m5.

Thanks for standing up a really cool resource for the e34 community.
    Hey, thank you for reaching out with these issues! We're still ironing out complexities, so thank you for the patience.

-I added a purchase option for the bracket to include Rivet Nuts, but not the tool (duh!)

-In a second I will go update the site, because we do have panel pin pads in stock. Apologies for not having that updated!

-We do have more rivet guns to loan out; but certainly let me know if you would prefer to share with Greg. That is no problem! If that is the case, then please select rivet nuts (no tool) for both brackets, and we will work out the return between yourself and Greg
    Last edited by BleedsBlue; 03-28-2018 at 05:00 PM.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

Quote Originally Posted by danespann View Post
    Every E34 needs the same things in the end.

My Cars
    e34 m5, touring; e46 (x2
    Thanks for the quick response. I just placed my order for the two brackets and the door card rubbers. I reserved my own rivet gun since they are available. (I don't know and haven't asked GregT53 to share and certainly don't want to impose.)

Can't wait to try my hand with the rivet gun...lol. But seriously, please include detailed instructions so I don't butcher the job.

My Cars
    E24, E34 x2, E36
    Soon as the rhd console is good to go I’m all over it. Have the funds stored. If u want me to prepay to help cashflow let me know.
    BMW’s
    90 E34 M5
    84 E24 M635csi standalone ecu with coil on plug
    94 E34 540i/6 SC 5-17psi Flex fuel/standalone ecu
    97 Z3 2.8
    97 E36 M3 euro SC still u/c

OTHERS
    11 Audi S5 APR stg2
    19 Volkswagen Amarok V6

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelhill View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I just placed my order for the two brackets and the door card rubbers. I reserved my own rivet gun since they are available. (I don't know and haven't asked GregT53 to share and certainly don't want to impose.)

Can't wait to try my hand with the rivet gun...lol. But seriously, please include detailed instructions so I don't butcher the job.
    Awesome, order received- and as noted above, I fixed that glitch so that now, one can order the rivet option without the gun. Either way, you are good

GregT53 will have first hand experience with the gun as of next week; since we are lagging on our documentation, we are instead offering FaceTime/call/text support for now!

Quote Originally Posted by GazM3 View Post
    Soon as the rhd console is good to go I’m all over it. Have the funds stored. If u want me to prepay to help cashflow let me know.
    Gaz, if you would order a bracket now and select 'Local Pickup', that would be orsome; we'll set one aside and combine shipping for you. We're doing this for other international folks, as well!

PMed you regarding the RHD console.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    '90 535i, '91 M5
    With apologies for the delay, my extinguisher bracket order is submitted. I'm looking forward to the peace of mind having an extinguisher.

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by dschneider View Post
    With apologies for the delay, my extinguisher bracket order is submitted. I'm looking forward to the peace of mind having an extinguisher.
    Woot! NotonfireE34s rock! Packing your order tonight and it will be shipped tomorrow
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234