My Cars
    1994 BMW E34 540i
    Keen if you're happy to send one to 3195 Australia

My Cars
    1995 540i/6
    Put me down for one for my 540i please!

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    We'll definitely accommodate international shipping, hopefully for a competitive rate.

I'm no longer maintaining the "list" because after launch, you will be access the site and place an order
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

Quote Originally Posted by danespann View Post
    Every E34 needs the same things in the end.

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    UPDATE

Now available at our still developing but hopefully useful website. www.angryasssolutions.com

-Greg

END UPDATE

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    ^Lol

As noted, we aren't doing this through no he-said, she-said, personal PayPal B.S. I'm sending everyone on the list a PM with a link to our new product page, where you can order away.

Please bear with us if you encounter any issues or website mishaps--just let us know! We're new at this, remember

Note: currently, the website is optimized for desktop browsers only. A patch to enable proper mobile viewing and interaction is in the works.
    Last edited by BleedsBlue; 02-06-2018 at 04:05 AM.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    Should be fixed for iOS users, as Brent said please let us know if you experience issues guys!

-Greg

My Cars
    '90 535i, '91 M5
    Hey guys,

I've had a chance to check out the site and I absolutely love it. Reading the copy is entertaining, and sounds like y'all might be fans of Bad Obsession Motorsports.

I'll definitely be picking up one of the extinguisher bracket kits and a set of the door card clip foams for next time I have those suckers off (probably this summer to refresh the window regulators and glides).

I'm also all ears on your other E34 projects. I've got a set of kinda sad Euro ellipsoids that need to be rebuilt before installation, so anything about headlights has my attention. Same for the S38 blower project, since I have an S38 parts car sitting around (long, really "small world" story, haven't had time to do a proper forums introduction for that project yet). Although I'm still interested in cross-compatibility for M30.

Really right now what I care about are the S38 MAF, because mine's belly-up. And I need a California-able solution. I've PM'd Brent about this.

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Alright peeps, we're one week in. We shipped five orders, one of them to the U.K. International shipping, unlocked!

We (ok, I) already f*cked up two of the orders, in a frenzy of quick learning. A guy who ordered an extinguisher bracket received a set of door pin pads and a tape roll; vice a versa for the other guy. Lesson learned.

But because we give a sh1t and care about the little guy (because WE are also the little guy), there was no return/RMA involved; we told 'em to keep the extra stuff, and shipped 'em the right stuff, all at no charge to them. And even better, we're giving those guys a 25% discount code for their next order.

More exposure for our parts, and a nice start on the legacy of loyalty, customer service, and doing right by the customer, that we promise to uphold.

There are about 20 members on this extinguisher bracket list that we have not heard from, despite a PM: just to dangle a carrot, early orders on www.angryasssolutions.com are being rewarded with a subsequent 25% off discount code for early adopters! And chances are, you will actually get what you ordered. Hey if not, extra free stuff for you.

We are also investigating whether a Halotron extinguisher @ $130 is a direct fit for our bracket, which would be a nice ~$100 reduction in your cost to have an unmelted E34. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by BleedsBlue; 02-13-2018 at 12:43 AM.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    '87 325is, '91 525i,
    Just got my bracket yesterday - hoping to get it installed this weekend!

Once that one is on the Touring, I'll get the other 2 ordered to mod for install on the e30 and Rover.

-Geno

'87 325is s52 swapped
    '95 525iT Das Wagen
    '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
    '98 Discovery LSE Mud Rat

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSpeed66 View Post
    Just got my bracket yesterday - hoping to get it installed this weekend!

Once that one is on the Touring, I'll get the other 2 ordered to mod for install on the e30 and Rover.
    Woot! Hit us up if you have any questions. You can use that discount code on the next two
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    Alfa Romeo 156 GTA SW
    Was going online to purchase the recommended extinguisher only to realize that they are illegal here and only sanctioned for military use. Go Sweden!!

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannackas View Post
    Was going online to purchase the recommended extinguisher only to realize that they are illegal here and only sanctioned for military use. Go Sweden!!
    Oh sh!t! Emailed you, man.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    e34 m5, touring; e46 (x2
    Any additional details/insights/hints re: installation?

In particular, I am trying to decide whether to go with the rivet or the hex nut option. How much disassembly of the seat is need for the hex nuts?

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelhill View Post
    Any additional details/insights/hints re: installation?

In particular, I am trying to decide whether to go with the rivet or the hex nut option. How much disassembly of the seat is need for the hex nuts?
    No disassembly needed for either option, sir: the hex nut is considerably trickier considering access to hold a wrench behind the factory seat plate is limited (mainly on Sport seats).

For the hex install, we suggest taping (electrical tape) the nut to a closed-end wrench, since you will be wiggling it behind the factory seat plate, to insert the Loctite-coated bolt through the Angry Ass bracket and factory seat plate into nut. It involves a bit of a contortion even with the seat adjusted correctly.

The rivet option is flawless and very cool. We give you a precise metric drill bit to enlarge the factory seat plate holes, and a fancy hydraulic gun you "load" the rivet onto. A few pumps and the gun knurls the outer layer of the rivet back onto itself, and kablam: bolt goes in from the front.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    1995 540i & 1996 328i
    Finally got around to placing my order! Nitrous install coming soon, figured I should have a fire extinguisher under the driver seat nos under the passenger haha

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyj View Post
    Finally got around to placing my order! Nitrous install coming soon, figured I should have a fire extinguisher under the driver seat nos under the passenger haha
    Oh nice, nitrous on the 540? We are investigating using our PCV delete plate at the back of the manifold for a very clean and hidden nitrous install, you know...

I haven't seen your bracket order come in yet, but when it does, we're ready to fulfill!
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    1995 540i & 1996 328i
    Is the ccv delete / nitrous intended for an internal direct port! That would be cool, definitely something I am down to test/help design once I get my sea legs ( first time spraying)

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyj View Post
    Is the ccv delete / nitrous intended for an internal direct port! That would be cool, definitely something I am down to test/help design once I get my sea legs ( first time spraying)
    Our second generation PCV plate (not whats currently on the site) that we are working on will allow you to add water/meth and potentially a wet nitrous setup. This is in addition to allowing you to run an additional CCV setup, either our Provent based unit or your own catch can or other solution. If all goes well we should have a nice video for you guys soon!

-Greg
    Last edited by 93FIM5; 02-21-2018 at 01:13 AM.

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    So we’re missing a few orders guys and gals. Remember we’re here to help you and if you want more cool stuff we need you to follow thru on your end and buy! Look forward to working with all of you.

-Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    95 525, 93 M5, 05 X5 x2
    Greg, I'm still in for two but waiting for some better weather to do the installs using rivets and your loaner tool. I have not ordered yet because I did not want to tie up the tool waiting for the weather here (cold and wet like a dog's nose) to break. Looks like we're turning the corner so I'll be placing the order soon. Thanks for making these available to us!

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    Quote Originally Posted by GregT53 View Post
    Greg, I'm still in for two but waiting for some better weather to do the installs using rivets and your loaner tool. I have not ordered yet because I did not want to tie up the tool waiting for the weather here (cold and wet like a dog's nose) to break. Looks like we're turning the corner so I'll be placing the order soon. Thanks for making these available to us!
    Greg,

Got your order, I'm personally taking care of getting it packed up as Brent is off getting domesticated . . . . err married. Look forward to your feedback and thanks again!

-Greg

My Cars
    E24, E34 x2, E36
    Quote Originally Posted by 93FIM5 View Post
    So we’re missing a few orders guys and gals. Remember we’re here to help you and if you want more cool stuff we need you to follow thru on your end and buy! Look forward to working with all of you.

-Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey. I’m just waiting for the rhd console to be avail as I’ll ship them same time
    BMW’s
    90 E34 M5
    84 E24 M635csi standalone ecu with coil on plug
    94 E34 540i/6 SC 5-17psi Flex fuel/standalone ecu
    97 Z3 2.8
    97 E36 M3 euro SC still u/c

OTHERS
    11 Audi S5 APR stg2
    19 Volkswagen Amarok V6

My Cars
    95 525, 93 M5, 05 X5 x2
    Quote Originally Posted by 93FIM5 View Post
    Greg,

Got your order, I'm personally taking care of getting it packed up as Brent is off getting domesticated . . . . err married. Look forward to your feedback and thanks again!

-Greg
    I guess it's too late now for Brent to be on The Bachelor.

No rush on getting the parts to me.

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Important update! The 385TS-class extinguisher, which is Halotron (safer replacement for Halon) and typically about $130 (http://fireextinguisherdepot.com/ame...ting-2b-c.html) , will also fit our bracket, further lowering the barrier for entry on this product

Serious note:

We've sold less than 10 brackets, out of the ~30 we expected based on this list. A few have been in touch with me indicating upcoming orders, but there are still a lot of silent parties.

Was putting your name on this list a legally-binding commitment? Of course not. Did we base our production numbers and personal investment on this list? Absolutely. Do you want us to continue developing cool parts you won't find elsewhere, without first taking deposits from potential buyers? Do you also want a discount on your next Angry Ass order? Then come visit www.angryasssolutions.com, please!

Quote Originally Posted by GregT53 View Post
    I guess it's too late now for Brent to be on The Bachelor.

No rush on getting the parts to me.
    Lol, I can't believe I missed that opportunity! Thanks for the order, Greg.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    e34 m5, touring; e46 (x2
    I am finally able to place my order for two brackets; however, I am having some issues with the AAS website (may be user error on my part). Specifically, when ordering two brackets with the rivet option, I am getting charged twice ($200) for the tool deposit. Please advise so that I may place my order.

Also, do you currently have a rivet tool available for loan. If not, what is the anticipated lead time? (I am fairly close to GregT53 and perhaps we can work out a local pickup to save time/shipping costs.)

One more thing, when do expect to restock the e34 door panel pin pads? Would really like to have these when I swap my door panels on the m5.

Thanks for standing up a really cool resource for the e34 community.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast