Thread: BC Racing Coilover (Coil Overs) set for the E34, Excellent Condition

My Cars
    e34 M5, 991

BC Racing Coilover (Coil Overs) set for the E34, Excellent Condition

This set of BC Racing Coilovers was removed from my car after approximately 5-6k miles of use. They seem to be in quite good shape, the previous owner reverted back to a new set of H&Rs and these came with the car upon purchase. I toyed with putting them back on, but the new H&Rs on there right now are a good mix of sport and touring for me. The front bits have already been welded into the strut tubes (see pics). Comes AS-IS -- with everything seen in the photos -- although they were working just fine when removed -- just a little too stiff for the last owner who didn't want to play with their adjustability. Pick up in NYC only -- these would be very expensive to ship (the fronts are heavy with the strut tubes!). FYI, I was informed that the spring rates were in the 550 range. Asking $600. I'll post pics tonight if there are interested parties. Not in a huge rush to sell, but I've got some spare parts laying around and it's time to move them. Email me at jbeinhor AT hotmail DOT com if interested.

Pics here (sorry for cross post): http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/par...-coilover.html

My Cars
    1989 535i
    Really wish you'd be interested in shipping them. *wink wink*
    1991 E34 535i Artic Gray

My Cars
    e34 M5, 991
    I've had some local interest -- if it doesn't pan out, I'll switch to shipping and update. FYI, spring rates are 7,000 all around.

Quote Originally Posted by M60B40Bimmer View Post
    Really wish you'd be interested in shipping them. *wink wink*

My Cars
    e34 M5, 991
    Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by jbeinhor View Post
    This set of BC Racing Coilovers was removed from my car after approximately 5-6k miles of use. They seem to be in quite good shape, the previous owner reverted back to a new set of H&Rs and these came with the car upon purchase. I toyed with putting them back on, but the new H&Rs on there right now are a good mix of sport and touring for me. The front bits have already been welded into the strut tubes (see pics). Comes AS-IS -- with everything seen in the photos -- although they were working just fine when removed -- just a little too stiff for the last owner who didn't want to play with their adjustability. Pick up in NYC only -- these would be very expensive to ship (the fronts are heavy with the strut tubes!). FYI, I was informed that the spring rates were in the 550 range. Asking $600. I'll post pics tonight if there are interested parties. Not in a huge rush to sell, but I've got some spare parts laying around and it's time to move them. Email me at jbeinhor AT hotmail DOT com if interested.

Pics here (sorry for cross post): http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/par...-coilover.html

My Cars
    1992 535i, Mk4 1.8T Bora
    Where in NYC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk