Avus Autosport

Thread: Liqui Moly Oil Clinic / BBQ Get Together

AquilaBMW is offline Mad Bimmerist BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy

Cool Liqui Moly Oil Clinic / BBQ Get Together

We will be having a Liqui Moly Oil Event on Saturday, May 6th, 2017. Start time will be 12:00 Noon till whenever.

The location will be at my garage at 1941 Davis Street, San Leandro, CA 94577. It is right off the 880 Freeway, close to Oakland Airport, CA.

This is a pretty special event. As some may know, Liqui Moly were one of my sponsors when I did my trip across the US last year. They are also very supportive of our good old DIY / Car Enthusiast Community and were delighted to help organize this get together.

We will be high lighting their products - primarily their Synthetic Oil such as their 10W60 GT1 and their 5W40 Synthetic. Liqui Moly will also confirm that the oil was officially recognized by BMW as being compatible with their cars.

There will be some light refreshments for earl comers and we will have a BBQ! Not quite sure how big the crowd will be yet, but we will try to get as many people some BBQ. Maybe default to Pizza if we run out. Feel free to bring some liquid refreshments for yourself - BYOB/D.

Liqui Moly will have giveaways and freebies available for attendees, and I think we might raffle off a couple of prizes as well. Apart from that though, it will be a fun day to hang out with a bunch of other BMW Gear Heads and talk cars, initiate an oil discussion and start an oil war and have a good laugh.

I am expecting a few special guests at the event as well so it promises to be a fun Saturday. Come on out and hang out with us. Try to have your car looking its best as Liqui Moly will have a photographer who might also be shooting video of the event.

You are welcome to bring a friend or invite other people, even if they don't drive a BMW .

My Cars
    '01 M-Sport/'01 986
    I will be in Oakland visiting in laws.... hmmmmm.... maybe I can make myself scarce for a bit
    Join the SoCal E38 owners group on Facebook http://facebook.com/groups/officialdistrict7
    ... and on Instagram
    @district7_socal
    Subscribe to my YouTube for E38 content-->
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ARPerez

AquilaBMW is offline Mad Bimmerist BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    If you are attending, remember to clean and wax your ride . Troy T Designs will be shooting this event for Liqui Moly, they do their pro-shoots. It is promising to be quite an amazing event.