Thread: The First Ever BMW M4 CS

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Lightbulb The First Ever BMW M4 CS

BMW announced today at the 2017 Auto Shanghai the first ever BMW M4 CS, an exclusive special-edition model produced by BMW M GmbH. The BMW M4 CS lines-up between the BMW M4 Coupe with Competition Package and the uncompromisingly track-focused BMW M4 GTS. The 3.0-liter high-performance engine raises the output of the BMW M4 Coupe … Continue reading The First Ever BMW M4 CS →
    See more at www.bimmerforums.com - The Ultimate BMW Forum

More...

My Cars
    2018 BMW M240i
    Saw one of these beasts at BMW of Alexandria (VA). The factory MSRP was ~$123k. The dealer added $60k as "market adjustment"!!!!!

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Is it just me, or does it not look particularly remarkable?
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one?
    Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

My Cars
    z3
    It is not just you

The M3 CSL took the already gorgeous E46 M3 and tweaked little things here or there, more negative space in the bumper, the duckbill spoiler, the carbon roof. All small visual things that add up to a car that visually, is not only distinct but also vastly improved over the car it was based on. And performance was legitimately kicked up a notch in the CSL by not only adding power but losing weight which is critical.

Nowadays, BMW seems to take the CSL formula and apply it to every M model but they are missing that magic ingredient. I guess the problem is that there is nothing "special" about these special editions.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    98 M3
    This isn't really supposed to be a "CSL" however. Its more like the ZCP. Although I guess there is already the competition package.
    I think the thing missing is the car to begin with. The CSL took one of BMWs best cars ever built and made it better. The M4, while insanely fast, just doesn't feel special in the same way to begin with.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring