BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1998 M3 sedan - No Longer Available

My Cars
    1998 M3/4/Auto

1998 M3 sedan - No Longer Available

1998 M3 sedan

1998 M3 Sedan Auto 156,xxx miles
    Artic silver with black leather
    Completely original and umolested. Only mods are K&N CAI and depo headlights with angel eyes

Exterior in good shape with minor dings you would expect for a 20 year old car. Hood and roof need a respray, but are presentable as is. Small section of surface rust at rear wheel well where it meets the sideskirt. To be perfect, passenger sideskirt should be removed and remounted with new clips.

Interior in great shape, with a small section of the drivers seat needing re-stitch where leg bolster is. As far as I know, everything works as it should.

Currently has the following dash lights on:
    ASC/ABS: from my research here is likely a wheel speed sensor
    Airbag: From my research here is likely the passenger seat OCC sensor
    Check Engine: Came on when I started the car after valve cover gasket without breather hose attached

I have taken care of a few typical E36 items such as valve cover gasket, drivers power seat gear, and drivers window regulator. Also replaced plugs and change oil. Runs very strong with no unusual noises or taps. Vanos does not make any noise ( I decided not to replace it based on this as well as not having full service history from PO)

Needs: There is driveline vibration under acceleration that I am led to believe is the guibo going bad. Also, a clunking when I hit a bump. All of this was not a concern to me when I bought the car as I was planning on doing a 5 speed swap.

Overall, a clean, relatively low mileage sedan that would be a great candidate for a swap. There is a shop in Savannah, GA that has several E36 M3 parts cars and I've been quoted $800 for all necessary swap related parts.

$4000 or reasonable offer. I understand that a FS thread as a first post is not ideal, but I drove a friends E91 and realized a wagon would better suit my kid and dog hauling needs. Clean title in my name.

List Date: 4/21/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1998 M3 sedan
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by gray420; 04-30-2017 at 10:27 PM.