Thread: BMW E10 2002 Rear Left and Right Red Side Marker Light Complete Assemblies

My Cars
    2001 BMW 3.0 X5

BMW E10 2002 Rear Left and Right Red Side Marker Light Complete Assemblies

BMW E10 2002 Rear Left and Right Red Side Marker Light Complete Assemblies

Genuine BMW E10 2002 Rear Left and Right Red Side Marker Light Complete Assemblies, for years 1968-1976. These assemblies are in excellent condition and perfect for your restoration.

List Date: 4/20/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BMW E10 2002 Rear Left and Right Red Side Marker Light Complete Assemblies
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $135.00

--------------------------------------

My Cars
    1972 bmw 2002

I will not do business with this fellow, Estep.

I would be careful buying from John Estep. He accepted a cash deposit from me in Vienna VA at Concourse d'Elegance, to buy a set of wheels that just needed refinishing ...to be done in a week or two. After many, many weeks of promising to get them done and available for pick up, nothing. Then I suggested returning my deposit if he couldn't get around to the work. He said sure , I can sell them for more anyway!
    (classy). Have I gotten my deposit back? No. Hey, we are big boys here. I wanted to share, I don't want anyone's sympathy. Like the fellow on Hill St Blues said...be careful out there.
    Not sure why he feels entitled to keep my c-note, but I hope it was worth it to him.
    I have numerous emails of our conversations so there is nothing here that is in question.

27 yr bmwcca member
    Last edited by cravates; 07-11-2017 at 11:40 AM.

My Cars
    2001 BMW 3.0 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by cravates View Post
    I would be careful buying from John Estep. He accepted a cash deposit from me in Vienna VA at Concourse d'Elegance, to buy a set of wheels that just needed refinishing ...to be done in a week or two. After many, many weeks of promising to get them done and available for pick up, nothing. Then I suggested returning my deposit if he couldn't get around to the work. He said sure , I can sell them for more anyway!
    (classy). Have I gotten my deposit back? No. Hey, we are big boys here. I wanted to share, I don't want anyone's sympathy. Like the fellow on Hill St Blues said...be careful out there.
    Not sure why he feels entitled to keep my c-note, but I hope it was worth it to him.
    I have numerous emails of our conversations so there is nothing here that is in question.

27 yr bmwcca member

Money has been refunded, no evil intent here. Wife who handles banking and refunds had been out of office, this is why the delay in refund. Definitely an over reaction!

John Estep