Thread: M5Board activation help

My Cars
    96 M3 Coupe, 08 M5 6spd

M5Board activation help

Sorry to post this here, but I got nothin', otherwise. I'm yet another user to register on M5Board and wait for an account activation that has yet to come.

Following the old email verification link turns up only this message: "Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum."

And of course, I can't contact the admin. Private Messages are blocked off to me.

As proof of my M5 credentials, I offer the following shot of my car from a friend's drone (with some color-correction done by me in Photoshop).

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, I signed up back in January.

My Cars
    1998 528i; 2000 540i;
    Yeah,. I had forgotten my password (stayed logged in for a while on home machine) and it took a couple of months to get a response to an email to the web-site. Can you find a "contact us" on the main site? I don't seem to have the email they sent me anymore. Sorry. But as I was unable to log in, I still found a way to email them. Just don't expect a quick response.
    gmak: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. A journey with my new-to-me 2000 540i

"Working on a BMW E39 is the best way to run out of time."

My Cars
    2006 BMW 650I
    I had the same issue and was super frustrated as I wanted to buy at least 3 listed on the classifieds.

I finally got through by going to the full website and contacting the web page administrator. After that it only took about a day.