Thread: Fault in passgr messenger

My Cars

Fault in passgr messenger

Hi, new to forum. Im an owner of a 2007 bmw 550i. Purchased used. No lights on, steering & seating adjusted to my likings automaclly. Took her in to hve tint replaced on ALL windows. Noticed my airbag & seatbelt lights were on. Msg center said "fault on pssgr " . tint place claimed they did nothing other than do the windows. Took for diagntic, was told need to repair the airbag module i think(874.00)
    My question is, did the tint place trigger this? How was it when i bought the car those lights werent on? Could they hve been temp disabled til after the sale? Could this be sensored related? Any help or sugg would greatly help..by the way my spouse has the 745i, but his was purchased with the lights on, so the coincidence of this to both our cars purchased by two diffnt owners two diffnt places behooves me. Thanks

My Cars
    2003 325xi T Wagon
    I had the same code. I just cleared it with a BM C110 code reader. Ordered on line from Walmart $48 dollars. Check YouTube lots of videos.