Thread: INPA stopped working on one car, works on the other

My Cars
    e34 535i e46 328ci

INPA stopped working on one car, works on the other

Hi everyone! This is my first post in here and any help would be much appreciated.
    So as per title says my INPA stopped working on my e34 but still works great on e46. It would not connect to any module at all on e34. Reinstalled INPA and still no joy, nevertheless works on the other car, so im suspecting something went wrong with e34. Any clues?
    Thanks

My Cars
    BMW 850 and E55 AMG
    E34 535i?
    You must have had an ADS interface for this, maybe your INPA is on OBD/USB setup and needs to be on ADS setup for the E34.

Giftschrank Projekt

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    Are all modules ADS relevant? On the E36 you also need ADS, but only if you want to check ALL modules. Most are accessable without ADS though.
    1998 BMW M3 3.2 Cabrio • Alpinweiί III on Schwarz • German spec • 1 of 12
    SMG • SRA • PDC • AUC • OBC • GSM • HK • UURS • IHKA • FGR • MFL

IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

My Cars
    e34 535i e46 328ci
    Hi there thanks for reply.
    I did indeed forgot to change obd to ads in ediabas.ini but still no joy. I read that also new versions of ediabas does not support ads so i downloaded and performed clean installation of inpa 5.0.2 but now inpa freezes when i try to connect to any module. And its not working on either of my cars.
    When installed 2016 inpa pack i can connect to my e46 no bother but still no luck with e34.
    Im using obd to ads connector on my e46 as it wont connect to ecu thru obd. All running on windows 7, as i stated before i had no problems in the past.

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    You want INPA 4.x.x. for an older model like that.
    1998 BMW M3 3.2 Cabrio • Alpinweiί III on Schwarz • German spec • 1 of 12
    SMG • SRA • PDC • AUC • OBC • GSM • HK • UURS • IHKA • FGR • MFL

IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

My Cars
    e34 535i e46 328ci
    I must be doing something wrong because i cant get any inpa version to work apart from 2016 pack, which does not support ads. Basically it now freezes when i try to connect to any module. There is so many versions and instructions how to install inpa and they vary slightly, for example environmental paths are different from version to version, some installations are nice one click (which i had in the past because i dont remember doing extra steps) and some are lenghty how to.I do remember that in the past i had a clean installation of windows 7 with no updates, but lately i updated both inpa and windows so maybe its something windows related? My problem actually started after above update.