Thread: Email notifications?

My Cars
    12 S5 / 83 911sc

Email notifications?

Hi,

I was just wondering why I'm no longer receiving any email notifications when someone responds to either a thread of mine or a thread I'm subscribed to. I'm been mia for a couple years, but I haven't changed my settings. general settings looks good.

Any advice of who I should contact? The admin perhaps?

Thx,

Roman

My Cars
    12 S5 / 83 911sc
    I may add also that when I receive PMs here, I no longer get the email notification I used to get. It was a great feature, hopefully Ill get it back
    All boxes checked out properly under general settings.

plz assist, thx

R

My Cars
    12 S5 / 83 911sc
    BUMP!

anyone?

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    It has to do with the fact that we were blacklisted for sending too many emails. So I ran a script that turned off email subscription notifications for members who have not been active for a certain amount of time. It helps to cut down on the emails we were sending out.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    12 S5 / 83 911sc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    It has to do with the fact that we were blacklisted for sending too many emails. So I ran a script that turned off email subscription notifications for members who have not been active for a certain amount of time. It helps to cut down on the emails we were sending out.
    Thx for your reply Kevlar, I've just responded to your PM! Sry for the delay, didn't get notified/received email notifications you'd responded....

R