Thread: Supercharged / Intercooled S52 with transmission and all goodies - No Longer Available

My Cars
    Lots

Supercharged / Intercooled S52 with transmission and all goodies - No Longer Available

Supercharged / Intercooled S52 with transmission and all goodies

Supercharged / Intercooled S52 with transmission and all goodies

Hello all-

After 3 awesome seasons with my built/supercharged/intercooled S52 I?ve decided to make some changes. There is NOTHING wrong with this engine/setup (other than potentially a small oil drip here or there). As my car has evolved into an all-out race car I?ve started to simplify things, as well as seek weight reductions and power increases. There is simply more power potential and weight savings moving toward an LSx powerplant . . . As such, I?m going naturally aspirated and switching to an LS2.

I understand everyone loves parts, and I have some great ones here, but please respect that I?d like to sell this entire engine, transmission, supercharger, intercooler as a complete setup. I?m not interested in parting out so please, don?t ask.

Big ticket items included in the setup (this is to get your attention): S52 engine with built top end, Supertech Valve springs with titanium retainers, Schrick cam, Big bore throttle body, Vortech T-trim Supercharger, 8 rib pulley conversion, Custom intercooler kit with aluminum piping, TRM tune, ZF transmission with chromoly flywheel and 6 puck stage III clutch, and a TON of other awesome stuff. Keep reading for more information

Take note, I do not have an updated dyno sheet. However, I do have my original dyno sheet (from before the T-trim rebuild and upgrade) and this beast made 381whp on a Dynojet Dyno! 5 events ago I had a complete rebuild by Vortech as well as a T-trim upgrade. This allows for greater airflow and power output all at lower psi. Further, I?ve upgraded the crank and supercharger pulley to an 8 rib setup to ensure there is no belt slippage (in any environment - street or track) and no power loss. I?ve also mated all of this to a completely custom intercooler setup with hard aluminum piping silicone boots that allows for less than a 2psi drop across the range. In the end this setup produces more power, with a lower psi (topping out at 8psi at the gauge) for engine and parts longevity. Why an intercooler? Because they maintain power longer and do not suffer heat loss like air to water systems over longer periods of performance use. Since the T-trim rebuild/upgrade the motor has gone through several tune revisions with TRM and it should making closer to 405whp. It just ran so well, I never took the time to go back to the dyno for an updated sheet.

I did perform a compression test and was very careful to treat each and every cylinder the same. I was also careful to take pictures of the results that showed which cylinder the gauge was plugged into. This motor is FRESH with all readings between 188 and 194psi. The motor was completely cold when tested. The battery was fully charged and charging throughout the whole test. The fuel pump fuse was pulled and the throttle body was all the way open. Each cylinder was measured after 8 ignition cranks.

Please review the pictures for individual results. Summary results are:

Cylinder 1 ? 189psi
    Cylinder 2 ? 191psi
    Cylinder 3 ? 194psi
    Cylinder 4 ? 193psi
    Cylinder 5 ? 190psi
    Cylinder 6 ? 188psi

I?m a BMW CCA/and Porsche PCA instructor and take my reputation and my cars very seriously. This motor has never had any problems and has always been maintained and taken care of. I can provide references regarding how well this car/engine ran at the track and how awesomely fast it was.

Fitment:

This will be a direct plug and play swap for any E36 OBD1 car. Get it installed and running in a weekend.

With minor modification to the engine sensors (Crank, Cam, Knock, Vanos Solenoid) to convert back to

List Date: 4/7/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Supercharged / Intercooled S52 with transmission and all goodies
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by ryeland; 04-09-2017 at 01:11 PM.

My Cars
    Lots
    Bump

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Anyone can buy it, its those that can build it that are a cut above the rest.

1998 M3 - Estoril/Black, Eurosport Twinscrew, 6 speed, nothing stock
    1995 318ti - S52 swap, T-trim supercharged, intercooled, track car, nothing stock
    2002 M3 - Suspension, exhaust
    2014 - X5

My Cars
    '99 Dakar M3 '09 SpGy M5

My Cars
    Lots
    I would guess a tune would cost 500-1000. There are plenty of tuners that can write you a tune; TRM, Active Autowerke, Epic, Technique Tuning . . . It might be cheaper to leave the motor OBD1 and convert the car to OBD1.

1995 318ti - S52 swap, T-trim supercharged, intercooled, track car, nothing stock
    2014 - X5

My Cars
    Lots
    bump

2014 - X5