Thread: World Famous Z3 M Coupe For Sale!

My Cars
    M coupe

World Famous Z3 M Coupe For Sale!

SOLD

Featured on Matt Farah’s “One Take” series, this is the most viewed shoe on Youtube! Become the celebrity you know you deserve to be. Thinking you need a 90’ yacht to enjoy the spoils of fame, fortune and companionship of Instagram models? Think again!

Ok, that might be pushing it.

Well after 12 years of ownership, it is time I part ways with my shoe. Living with this car has been nothing but a stress-free, enjoyable and memorable experience. However I have taken a different path in the car hobby and for the past several years my shoe has sat in the garage on a Battery Tender, only to be driven on a short loop every few weeks to keep the fluids circulated.

This is a West Coast car that has been garaged at all times and never daily driven. It has always been a second or third car.

Every known issue with shoes has been addressed. There is literally nothing this car needs, short of an owner that will actually drive it. No subframe tearing, glovebox sagging, seats rocking, worn bushings, etc. Details on the fixes are below.

Enough storytelling. On to the car!

2000 Z3 M Coupe with 106k miles. Titanium Silver on all black interior.

Chassis/Suspension

• Subframe/differential mount repair and reinforcement performed by Avus Autosport in Glendale, CA approximately 7 years ago. Zero issues with the subframe to this day and it will stay that way.
    • TC Kline coilovers
    • Racing Dynamics front strut tower brace
    • H&R 18mm rear spacers. As seen in the video, the car only rubs when running the spacers with the Works, with 550+ lbs. of man, and in very tight corners. Absolutely no rubbing if you run the Works without spacers, or if you run the spacers with Roadstars.
    • Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2 tires with 9/32” tread depth (brand new. Maybe 200 miles on them)
      • The Work wheels are being sold separately. If you buy the car and would like the Works as well, a discounted price can be negotiated.

• Ireland Engineering Polyurethane subframe bushings
    • Ireland Engineering Polyurethane rear trailing arm bushings
    • Control arm bushings replaced about 1500 miles ago
    • Zimmerman drilled rotors with OEM pads (about 40% life left)

Drivetrain (not much because I always wanted this car to be reliable)

• ECIS short ram intake
    • Magnaflow 14815 mufflers
    • Magnaflow X pipe with deleted resonators. Sounds amazing!
    • Guibo replaced about 1500 miles ago
    • Differential and transmission fluid replaced about 4000 miles ago. Coolant flushed at the same time also.

Interior (all stereo components look OEM. Absolutely no blingy garbage)

• Focal Flax speakers front and rear. This stereo is absolutely perfect and it kills me to have it sold with the car. I just wish I kept the stock stereo so I could keep this setup.
    • Alpine MRV-M500 amp for subwoofer
    • Alpine MRV-F300 amp for speakers
    • Pioneer DEH80-PRS head unit that matches the gauges and overall interior perfectly. Set up for bluetooth audio, phone calls, and multiple auxiliary inputs that are tucked into the arm rest. Nothing is visible.
    • JL Audio TW3 10” subwoofer that hits INSANELY hard for a 10.” Very quick response for high tempo music as well. Fits flush in the trunk and retains all the stock storage capability of the shoe. Again, this all looks like it could have been installed by the factory.
    • Saggy glovebox fix performed
    • Delrin seat bushings. No more rocking back and forth for either seat.
    • Leather Z arm rest with coin holder. Who doesn’t like their coins held?
    • Yes, the rear view mirror auto-dim has failed. It did not bother me enough to spend several hundred $ to replace.
    • The dash, carpet, seats and interior overall looks as fresh as a car with 1/10 the age or miles. I always made it a point to lift myself out of the car rather than slide across the bolsters, and it shows. I also tried to avoid wearing jeans as much as possible (seriously). The driver’s seat is in nearly the same condition as the passenger’s seat.

Exterior (zero dents, scratches or rash. The only exterior blemishes are on the mirrors, which have 4-5 nearly imperceptible rock chips. Bumper and headlights are literally in brand new condition.)

• OEM BMW euro clear front bumper lights. These are not the cheap Depot items and they look fantastic. OEM ambers are included too.
    • Front bumper license plate holes filled.
    • Red painted calipers that have not chipped or peeled at all in over 12 years.
    • It is well known that the hood can get out of alignment, as well as other panels on the front end. Not here. Everything lines up as it did when it was new.
    • Full disclosure. I did plow into a deer 2 years ago. As weird as it sounds, this ended up being a blessing. There was no mechanical damage to the car and as Bambi dented nearly every exterior body panel, I have basically a new paint job! All parts were replaced with OEM BMW parts. No aftermarket parts were used. This took alot of negotiation with insurance. All work was done by Exclusive Image in Santa Clarita, CA who used only Glasurit factory-quality paint in the respray. I could not be happier with how it came out.
    • Original Roadstars are in decent condition. I’d call them a 7/10. Two of them have approx 4” scratches, but otherwise all four wheels have a great glossy finish and do not at all have the matte, worn look of Roadstars that have sat in the elements for years.
    • Stubby Audi TT roof antenna.

Price is $26,000. Open to reasonable offers.

Many more pics available. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Dub2Shoe2; 09-06-2017 at 12:00 AM.

My Cars
    2x 1997 BMW Z3 2.8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub2Shoe2 View Post
    I also tried to avoid wearing jeans as much as possible (seriously).
    I wonder no more why this car is world famous and I haven't seen any video of it. Probably drivers in panties are not my thing to look into

My Cars
    z3
    S54 or S52 with Matt Farrah fart residue... Hmm...... Choices, choices

My Cars
    M coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I can personally attest to the lack of farts this car has experienced. Not once have I passed gas in it and other than Matt (who I'm positive did not), pretty much my only my gf has been a passenger. And females are physically incapable of farting.

My Cars
    '01 Z3 Coupe, '91 318i
    Ghery told me he farted in it haha. Sorry to see you sell, end of an era. GLWS!

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    If I were ever to sell mine...you could have BOTH!

My Cars
    M coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by robrez View Post
    Ghery told me he farted in it haha. Sorry to see you sell, end of an era. GLWS!
    Thanks man! Yeah after Sev sold his it made me realize that it's probably time for me to move on too. Especially since I put all my time into my other car now. Great to see you've still got yours!
    Last edited by Dub2Shoe2; 04-10-2017 at 06:16 PM.

My Cars
    M coupe
    Bump

My Cars
    #Project333Ti & Z3 Coupe
    LOL at World Famous. Just because your car made it One Take, doesn't make it world famous.

Nice example, GLWS

My Cars
    M coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by e30polak View Post
    LOL at World Famous. Just because your car made it One Take, doesn't make it world famous.

Nice example, GLWS
    Kind of like how putting a 3.3L in a 318Ti doesn't make it anything more than a 318Ti?

Live and let live man. I know people in Bangladesh haven't heard of my car. It's called marketing. And maybe, just maybe, I wanted to have a little fun with writing the ad.

All kidding aside, thank you for the compliment. Good luck on the Ti project

My Cars
    M coupe
    Bump

My Cars
    M coupe
    Ttt

My Cars
    M coupe
    Uppp

My Cars
    M coupe
    Bump

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    I remember when S54's were in this price range.

My Cars
    BMW Z3 3.0 VF SC'd
    ...none of the pic hotlinks work anymore. Time to move all of your images to a different host site...PB have lost their minds!!!

"You don't win silver....you lose gold."

My Cars
    M coupe
    Pics updated and price dropped!!

My Cars
    M coupe
    Ttt

My Cars
    M coupe
    Sold

My Cars
    99 Estoril Blue M Coupe
    Congrats on sale. This car got me thinking of my love of this car again and put me into a purchase last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    M coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicalviper View Post
    Congrats on sale. This car got me thinking of my love of this car again and put me into a purchase last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you for the kind words and congrats on your purchase! I still love the car, but am happy to have moved on. It went to the perfect home and I can't wait to see what the new owner has in store for it.

I am mostly glad to be out of the community as it has changed so much since I was involved in it, and not for the better. The whole Jon Martin leg humping trend is pretty disgusting.

My Cars
    1999 BMW Z3M Coupe
    Very long shot as this thread is quite old, do you recall the specs of your Meisters that were on this car? I recall the stanceworks for sale listing you made had them listed but it looks like stance works is down. Trying to get some Meisters ordered for my shoe this week and driving myself nuts trying to figure out the perfect specs to clear front coilovers (that's a battle in itself) and have nice flush fitment front and rear.