2012 BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon 54k Miles Navigation All Service Records CARFAX Certified

Tasman Green Metallic over two tone Oyster/Black interior VIN: WBAUU3C55CA543306. Rare BMW E91 Sports Wagon with Navigation! This is the last and best year of the E91 series wagon. Super nice Virginia vehicle sold new (Original MSRP: $44,875.00) and serviced at BMW of Charlottesville. CARFAX certified, non-smoker with great options and all service records! Options include: Premium Package, Heated Front Seats, Navigation, 17" V-spoke Wheels, Panoramic Moonroof, BMW Assist with Bluetooth, SiriusXM, BMW Apps and Real Time Traffic Information. You must see the rare oyster/black interior in person, it's stunning! Priced below the CARFAX suggested price and comes with a FREE 6/Months or 7,500/Miles warranty! Call Vince Shaffer @ 540-246-7919 or email me vshaffe@gmail.com

List Date: 3/29/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon 54k Miles Navigation All Service Records CARFAX Certified
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------