Let me know what you think. Afyer replacing the old/yellow headlamp covers and installing the LED rings I am really happy with the result. Here's the final result. So glad I took my time to do these right. 8 hours total. The toughest part was removing the old adhesive from the headlight channels. It appears to be silicon or butyl tape that has turned to silicon.

1. Cut out old lenses to access the channels filled with adhesive.
  2. Remove and clean all the old adhesive.
  3. Remove OEM Fiber Optic lines that feed stock halo rings. These were falling apart in my housing and debris everywhere.
  4. Repaired heat damaged wiring. The wires/insulation that connects to the stock bulb were falling apart, more debris.
  5. Hot glue new rings in place, time will tell on this item. Initial "surfance tension" shows promissing.
  6. Run led wiring so it’s hidden from font view and "tacked in place" with hot glue.
  7. Solder damaged wire connections. With the insulation gone on the 2-wire connector I had to cut them and slide shrink tubing over the wire and resolder together.
  8. Prep light housing for butyl tape adhesive. Lot of time with utility blade, 4mm wide gasket scraper. 1-hour per housing.
  9. Fit new lenses in to housing channel. I used Butyl tape seems to fill in the channels nicely.
  10. Test lighting, tested on the bench and ultimately with wiring connected to the car. No parking lamp codes!
  11. Close up car/Front bumper.

Was it worth it? Absolutely.

new-lenses-AE-lights-on-comparrison.jpg
new-lenses-lights off.jpg
new-lenses-AE-on.jpg