Thread: 1995 m3 LTW in Fort Collins?

My Cars
    '95 M3 / '03 X3

1995 m3 LTW in Fort Collins?

I was leaving FoCo today in my wife's x3 and a couple younger looking dudes popped out onto LeMay (if I recall) in what would appear to have been an LTW....is that genuine or sticker pack e36 m3? Sounded good, looked good...just wondering!

And if you are reading this; I was the dude who threw you a thousand yard point when I drove by in a '04 silver x3...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1995 BMW M3/2/5 - Alpine White - Vaders - Stage II Maxsil Pistons, Chipped, 24# Injectors, MagnaFlow Exhaust, and heated door locks!

My Cars
    E30/E34/E36/MK2GLI/E46M3
    It highly unlikely to be a real LTW , and most likely the kid that dressed his 95 M5 up to look like one. If I remember correctly that car has been wrecked and rebuilt prob. more than once. It is turbocharged if I remember right. The real LTWs are all locked up in garages be speculators or turned into racecars and wrecked a long time ago. I did once see one at AutosportWerks in Broomfield,but it was already cut up into a track car.

My Cars
    '95 M3 / '03 X3
    Quote Originally Posted by WERDNA1975 View Post
    It highly unlikely to be a real LTW , and most likely the kid that dressed his 95 M5 up to look like one. If I remember correctly that car has been wrecked and rebuilt prob. more than once. It is turbocharged if I remember right. The real LTWs are all locked up in garages be speculators or turned into racecars and wrecked a long time ago. I did once see one at AutosportWerks in Broomfield,but it was already cut up into a track car.
    I wasn't able to get close enough to see it, just rear-view from a few blocks away. Still looks cool...but I would have freaked if it were an LWT....out in the rain, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1995 BMW M3/2/5 - Alpine White - Vaders - Stage II Maxsil Pistons, Chipped, 24# Injectors, MagnaFlow Exhaust, and heated door locks!

My Cars
    I'm wondering if Russ Wiles still has his. He comes to CO once and again - although I haven't seen him or the car since BimmerFest in wherever that ski town was.
    2002 BMW M Roaster.
    1998 BMW 328is SCCA E Production road racer.