Thread: FS: E23 Euro Exterior Conversion

My Cars
    1983 732i 5speed

FS: E23 Euro Exterior Conversion

For Sale: Not looking to split up at the moment
    Price: entertaining best offers but $1983 to comply with forum rules.

Euro Front and Rear pieces off my 83' 732i. These pieces aren't perfect but in really good condition and a good start to your euro conversion. Some pieces I started restoring but between moving and work/school I haven't had time to finish and ended up parting out car.

I media blasted the painted bumper pieces then primed with PPG Shop-Line 2k. They still need a little filler work before paint but they're in really good condition.

The front lip had a few cracks that I repaired. There's one crack (pictured) I forgot to finish up before I painted as I was on a time crunch with paint booth access and rushed to get it done. It's hard to notice when on the vehicle but there is repair material in there so it shouldn't crack any further. It was sprayed with primer, black paint, and a semi-gloss clear with flex agent (also Shop-Line)

The plastic bumper guards were painted the same as the front lip. The lower back bumper trim wasn't painted.

Chrome bumper pieces need some polishing but they're also in good shape. I media blasted back sides and painted with black paint as they had some surface rust starting to form. The rear bumper was modified with square tubing back in 1986 when it was imported to meet US safety standards. Front bumper (luckily) was untouched for some reason.

The headlight buckets were media blasted and etched primed. The chrome trim rings for the headlights were flaking and rusty so I blasted them but never re-chromed them.

The front grills are in really good condition, no cracks or broken pieces just faded. Will include the corner markers and housings.

Would like to sell as a package. Would prefer pickup but willing to help ship at buyers expense. I can pallet and have access to forklift for freight shipping or can bring to one of the shipping centers here.

Shoot me a message if interested and need more pictures/info.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

My Cars
    1998 BMW 540I/6
    I know this is a long shot but would you happen to still have this package?