Yakima Roof Rack - Q-Towers, E30-specific clips, and Crossbars - Brand New - STILL IN BOX

For sale is a brand new Yakima roof rack system. I bought this at xmas, but now am selling my E30, sadly, and this will not fit my new car. The package includes the better Q-Towers, along with the Q-30 clips that make it fit the E30 perfectly, along with 48" round crossbars and the Yakima wind deflector fairing. This will work as the base for any Yakima sport-specific carrying system. Bought directly from Yakima, so there is no question on whether it works. Seriously, brand new. Never even opened any of the boxes.

If you want to put on a non-E30, just call Yakima customer support to confirm fit and order the correct mounting clips, which are like $20. (Yakima - 888-925-4621, Option 1, from 7am-4pm Pacific Time M-F).

The cheapest I have seen these online now is ~$370 (including the fairing, $450). Will sell for $250+ shipping.

List Date: 3/22/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Yakima Roof Rack - Q-Towers, E30-specific clips, and Crossbars - Brand New - STILL IN BOX
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------