Thread: Jb+ not working

My Cars
    335i 328i

Jb+ not working

What is the typical break in time for this chip? I had it on the car for three days and the engine is actually slower. Even the power meters read lower, and an engine light kicked on.

I've been in touch with bms Customer Support and haven't really found a solution yet except I have to pay to mail it back for a new one.

My Cars
    335i 328i
    Update:
    Customer support is proving useless and will not offer trouble shooting advice on why this unit might be malfunctioning.
    If anyone has this problem, which I can tell not many do with jb+, I would say don't try email for customer support. Now I have to pay to have it mailed back, just to see if they think it is faulty.

My Cars
    2016 BMW 535i x drive
    I was considering the jb for my 535i but they did not give me a welcoming first impression and were actually quite rude. I decided to skip the piggyback route all in all and shipped my ECU to AMR Performance in CT. They programmed it and sent it back to me and I could not be happier with the way the car feels! The guys at AMR were a pleasure to speak with as well. Good luck with you situation though, I hope you figure it out!

My Cars
    2016 BMW M4
    Quote Originally Posted by mobbinf10 View Post
    I was considering the jb for my 535i but they did not give me a welcoming first impression and were actually quite rude. I decided to skip the piggyback route all in all and shipped my ECU to AMR Performance in CT. They programmed it and sent it back to me and I could not be happier with the way the car feels! The guys at AMR were a pleasure to speak with as well. Good luck with you situation though, I hope you figure it out!
    Good choice! I had AMR program my ECU as well and now I wax everyone in my town lol my advice to op is to listen to this guy^. I looked into JB, but I am glad I went the route I did because I smoke the piggyback guys constantly. Good luck with the car though op