Thread: Help me complete my square set of 42's

My Cars
    2003 E46 M3 / E30 Vert

Help me complete my square set of 42's

Okay guys, so ive tried posting in the wheel and tire forum, and wtb section but automatically get redirected now to panjo (which ive already created a listing for, unwantingly) and panjo is the last route i want to take.

I figured i might as well bug the z3 folk since you are my target audience
    Im looking for 01 rear (17x8.5) 2-piece style 42 to complete my square set up!! Condition doesnt matter as long as i can sand out most scratches on the lip. I have two front (17x7.5) 2 piece 42's, id be willing to trade. They have been newly refinished by myself and are imaculate. Or ill just straight buy.

The 42 on the left is what the fronts look like now after refinishing them

Mods i know you might want to move to wheel and tire or wtb but please understand my frustration with panjo. Everytime i try to create a new "thread" it auto directs me to the new "listing" on panjo.

Im in los angeles and can pick up, or we can work something out for shipping.

Feel free to text me @ 609.408.6622

- Josh

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully one of you guys have a spare rear laying around, i will pay fair price but don't go crazy. i know these wheels are pretty hard to come by. Ive been trying to complete my square set up for awhile now, help me out!

My Cars
    Chariot
    You're in luck! I've got a pair of 8.5" barrels with your name written all over them

Lets talk.

My Cars
    2003 E46 M3 / E30 Vert
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurospec View Post
    You're in luck! I've got a pair of 8.5" barrels with your name written all over them

Lets talk.
    PM'd!!

My Cars
    1999 Z3M, 1999 2.8 Coupe
    Related question: I picked up a set of 42's last year (yet to be refinished but I'm getting there). Are you planning on running spacers on the rears? If so, what size. I have 68's on my Z3 Coupe currently but I think the rear 8.5 ET41 (same spec as 42's) look way too sucked in. I'm thinking spacers, but only want to buy them once.
    Nathan in Denver

1999 M Roadster, VFE V3 S/C, Randy Forbes Reinforced, Hardtop, H&R/Bilstein, Apex PS-7, Supersprint
    1999 Z3 2.8 Coupe, Headers, 3.46, Manual Swap, H&R/Koni, M Geometry/Brakes, M54B30 Manifold, Style 42

My Cars
    2001 Z3 3.0 Coupe
    I literally sold my set a bit over 48 hours ago. Bummer!
    2001 Z3 3.0 Coupe--Sterling Gray/Sunroof Delete/5MT

My Cars
    2003 E46 M3 / E30 Vert
    Quote Originally Posted by s8ilver View Post
    Related question: I picked up a set of 42's last year (yet to be refinished but I'm getting there). Are you planning on running spacers on the rears? If so, what size. I have 68's on my Z3 Coupe currently but I think the rear 8.5 ET41 (same spec as 42's) look way too sucked in. I'm thinking spacers, but only want to buy them once.
    Well im running them on an e36, but you are right they are the same spec. Currently i am not running spacers, but am pretty low and this is how i sit

There is about a fingers space inbetween the fenders and the tire, but only because i am tucking some tire all around.
    I do want to run spacers, and will once i am on a square set of rears, and will probably go with 12mm to have a final offset of 29, which looks good on the e36, not to sure about e36/7 ! They do look a bit sucked in, and have been contemplating spacers for awhile but have been patient until i get the square set up..

And man! Im pretty sure i posted this more then 48 hours ago! Haha well im going to meet with euro spec to look at his barrels. Hopefully all is well but until it is a deal, please let me know of anyone else out there that has a rear for sale!!
    Last edited by Thrifty S50; 03-22-2017 at 10:22 AM.