2007 BMW X5 4.8i REDUCED 3rd Row 164K miles LOADED SERVICE RECORDS $6,800

Selling this BMW X5 4.8i that has been very well taken care of. The vehicle was sold new at BMW of Charlottesville and purchased as Certified Pre-Owned from BMW of Charlottesville in August of 2009 with 38,000 miles and it has been serviced by the book it's whole life and I have the records to prove it. This X5 was ordered loaded with features like navigation, rear view camera, 3rd row seating, 2nd and 3rd row independent climate control, rear a/c, comfort access, satellite radio, panoramic moonroof, heated front seats, bluetooth, park distance control, voice command and real-time-traffic-information. The tires are all new, no warning lights on, never smoked in and no accidents. The interior is like new but the exterior has three flaws which I pictured and they are as follows, small dent in the front left bumper (I pulled to close to a parking pole at Dulles airport), small patch of paint on left frond door below the molding and some light scratches that I believe will buff out on the lower front right door below the molding. The 4.8 engine runs smooth with tons of power and the transmission shifts perfect. EVERYTHING works on this SUV. Call, Text or email me with any questions or if you want the full carfax report. I have a clear Virginia title in hand with no liens and both master remote keys. Carfax says this X5 is worth $12,110.00! Vince Shaffer 540.246.7919 email vshaffe@gmail.com
Vehicle Information:
2007 BMW X5 4.8I
VIN: 5UXFE83587LZ46162
4 DOOR WAGON/SPORT UTILITY
4.8L V8 FI DOHC 32V
GASOLINE
ALL WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Options
No accident/damage reported
No accident / damage reported to CARFAX
2 previous owners
2 Previous owners
Open recall
At least 1 open recall
Service information available
29 Service history records
Registered as a personal vehicle
Types of owners: Personal lease, Personal
Last reported odometer reading/mileage
161,488 Last reported odometer reading

List Date: 3/18/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2007 BMW X5 4.8i REDUCED 3rd Row 164K miles LOADED SERVICE RECORDS $6,800
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------