2012 X1 N20 E84 2.0i4 twin scroll turbo. 150,000kms. It all started with my coolant light on. Did not take much to top up (maybe a cup). While topping up the coolant i noticed it was brown in color( looked like oil was mixing with the coolant somehow. Before i could get home while driving i noticed a strange fluttering in the engine, thats what it felt like anyway then it seemed to go away after a few seconds. I knew something was wrong when i came to a stop there was goo pouring from the engine. It was like melted chocolate texture. After poping the hood there was a mess, oil was all down the intake side , over the alternator and on the block. I am having a hard time to find out where it all came from. Im thinking possible a major failure of the oil filter housing. I have drained most of the dirty oily coolant (maybe 2 liters)and drained the oil that was left in the block. ( 1 liter or so, looks too be clean of coolant.) And now i have to remove the intake manifold to get at a poorly located oil filter housing bolt. Does anyone know what the hell happened here?