Thread: Possible factory defect - no USB port?

My Cars
    2013 bmw 328i

Possible factory defect - no USB port?

Hi guys,

I am new to bimmers, just purchased a used 2013 328i F30 to get me around town. Bought from a jeep dealership that claimed the vehicle had essentially every option available, and the car seemed to. However, I notice this week when trying to add some music to the onboard hd that there is no USB port in either the center console or glove box. Research A LOT online and havent seen anything about this, in fact most posts are claiming that it is a standard option on all 2013 and up models. Did I buy a unicorn or am I missing something here? If so, does anyone know of any aftermarket options to remedy my situation?

My Cars
    MRster / Z4 M4i / X5 M50
    You could check with the dealer. My Roadster was missing cruse control even though it came as standard on the Ms. I was not the original owner, but it was a CPO. I pointed out the CC was missing to a different dealer and they put it on. Not sure if CPO matters or not, but you never know until you ask.
    2002 M Roadster, Steel Gray Metailic, Gray Nappa Leather, Black Soft Top, Steel Gray Metailic Hard Top, TC Kline Double Adj Shocks with H&R Springs, Stromung Exhaust, SSR Type C Wheels. Looking for a new home.

2022 Z4 M40i, Misano Blue Metallic, Prem Pkg, Driver Assistance Pkg

2023 X5 M50, Phytonic Blue, Black Extended Merion Leather, Driving Asst Pro Pkg, Park Asst Pkg, Exec Pkg, Climate Comfort Pkg.