I am experiencing a power drain issue on my 07 750Li. The problem occurs when the car does not hibernate. This issue seems to be temperature related, in that I have not experienced it in warmer (>40 deg F) temperatures. It is visibly obvious when the situation is occurring as the light in the seat adjustment button does not shutoff after the ~17-18 minute normal period. The drain is very quick, rendering the car un-startable in under 2 hours. So in the colder weather I have been disconnecting the negative battery cable to prevent the drain. This problem is often discussed in conjunction with Comfort Access, and I do have CAS. I have read several posts on the subject, but none have been conclusive or seemed to discuss the temperature issue. I have seen the suggestion of pulling fuses to see if the offending item can be located. However, the car just has the pictures of fuse functions so I am struggling to know what the fuses actually cover. Does anyone know where I can find a fuse list with good descriptions of function? Also, I have the Bavarian Technic tool for diagnostics. Thanks in advance for any troubleshooting suggestions.