Thread: FS: e24 euro buffalo leather seats $200

My Cars
    Looking

FS: e24 euro buffalo leather seats $200

I have a set of rare interior buffalo leather seats (the whole set, which includes front seats, rear bucket seats, and rear center armrest/console). These only came on euro e24's. They are electric, and from what I remember all the motors work but might need some rehab (the headrest cable is iffy, and i think the electrical connection for the drivers seat for the forward/back motor was iffy). As you can see in the pic they are not in great condition (especially the drivers seat), but would work great for a restoration project. I have most the bolts that are required for underneath as well. $200 OBO and pickup only. I have more pics as well and I live very close to Portland, OR. They are from a 1985.

all seats by bradpitch92, on Flickr

driver seat underneath by bradpitch92, on Flickr

pass seat under by bradpitch92, on Flickr
    Currently looking for e24. PM me if you see anything interesting.

Also, looking for my old car. Sold it in 2014 to someone in Northern CA. He sold it shortly thereafter and doesn't remember to who. It was a bronzit '85 euro, lowered, headlight wipers/washers (that worked!), rear black spoiler, 5 speed, nutria interior (however i removed original buffalo leather interior and replaced with manual sport seats (front and rear).

My Cars
    Looking
    bump
    Currently looking for e24. PM me if you see anything interesting.

Also, looking for my old car. Sold it in 2014 to someone in Northern CA. He sold it shortly thereafter and doesn't remember to who. It was a bronzit '85 euro, lowered, headlight wipers/washers (that worked!), rear black spoiler, 5 speed, nutria interior (however i removed original buffalo leather interior and replaced with manual sport seats (front and rear).