Thread: Turbo s52 tune problems

My Cars
    e30:332Te36:328ie90:335d

Turbo s52 tune problems

So I bought a tune from a certain vendor, which I do not want to go bashing quite yet in November, and I have still yet to drive the car. It took a bit to even get the flash and since then I haven't been able to drive the car yet and for the life of me cannot figure out what it is and contacting the vendor from which I bought the tune/injectors/maf has been pretty much impossible. The motor is a 99 s52, stock internals, m50 intake manifold, good and tight exhaust manifold, 50mm turbonetics t3, and a full aeromotive -8an fuel system. I have the blow through maf from the vendor, and the 115lb injectors.

When cold the car will start fine and idle fine although a bit rich staying at around 10.5afr. Once the car gets up to temp, the afrs start to bounce around a little, then the car goes full lean and can barely maintain an idle.

My scan tool is showing the following below. I've smoke tested for vacuums leaks and everything is fine there. I've swapped ICVs on it. And I've tested pretty much any sensor I could think of. I've pretty much run out of ideas of what to look at anymore and at this point I've given up on trying to get support from the vendor seeing as it's been weeks since I've gotten a response.
    If anyone has any ideas of what else to look at I'm open to suggestions.

My Cars

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Lemme guess.. The vendor starts with R and ends with K tunes.

My Cars
    I don't want to rag on the guy publicly but for the money I spent I'd like at least some kind of responses

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    FI section would be a lot more help than this section...

My Cars
    Can I or an admin move this thread or do I just have to delete it and start another?

My Cars
    I added it to FI, I can't figure out how to delete this one though

My Cars
    08' M5 & 98' M3
    Let me spell out his name for you. Is it Jordan of RK Tune?

He did the same to me by evading my attempts to contact him for MONTHS, and then blamed everything on my shop for not having the car ready to have him tune my car. BS. How would my shop not be ready when it had already delivered my car on the dyno, only not to find him after calling his number numerous times?

Jon

- - - Updated - - -

Be careful out there. There are plenty of idiots in the FI section who will blindly bash you for complaining about services provided by Jordon, whose ass they kiss and lick.

Best of your luck to your problem. I hope you get it resolved as I know how painful it is to live through the time like this.

Cheers,

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by m3manic55 View Post
    I added it to FI, I can't figure out how to delete this one though
    08' BMW M5 (Alpine white/Indy red) - Dinan/Brembo/Corsa/Forgestar/Vorsteiner/3M/Dinmann/SMG
    98' BMW M3 (Dakar yellow/black) - Dinan/RMS/Vortech/Work/Denon/Brax/Helix/3M/Recaro/Stoptech/AST/6MT/3.91 LSD

BMW 325isA (gone but not forgotten)
    ACS Type II front bumper-ACS Type II sport mirrors-ACS Type II roof spoiler-ACS Type I rear apron-ACS rear wing-ACS pedals/dead pedal-ACS wood gear knob-ACS wood trim-ACS badges-BBS RS II 18's-TMS chip-ECIS intake/cover-RMS exhaust-Dinan transmission chip-ERT crank pulley-ZKW/DDEII/Phillips 6000k Hids-Kenwood eXcelon head/CD changer-Alpine sound field processor-PPI Art amps-MBQ speakers-Infinity 10' sub-Alpine 8070 alarm-Chrome trunk lid-Chrome gauge rings-In Pro smoked corners-BMW OEM clear tails-M3 mouldings-M3 floor mats-M3 door sills-M3 Lux wood trim-M3 rear sway-X brace-Koni shocks-Bav Auto springs-JTD RSMs-Front/rear strut braces-E46 front grills-Kamei eyelids-Kamei cf door handles-tinted windows-German ECC plate

My Cars
    I don't want to bash anyone, which is why I'm not naming anyone and I'm really trying to avoid that. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but for the money I spent its just really frustrating not to be able to drive my car. All I want to do is figure out what's going on so I can finally drive this thing.

My Cars
    08' M5 & 98' M3
    You don't have to bash anyone, and I understand you're trying to resolve this issue amicably. So did I, for four months.

Numerous polite and friendly reminders via text and voice messages were left before I had no choice but to post what transpired on the forum because he had not returned any of my phone calls. That got his attention. And that's when he threatened to terminate his service if I didn't take back my public announcement and refused to give back my money. The prick even had the audacity to challenge my credit card company when I requested a refund.

IMHO, he's clearly taking advantage of you and leaving you hanging because he thinks he can get away with it.

That said, I would be very happy for you if this douchebag proves me wrong.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by m3manic55 View Post
    I don't want to bash anyone, which is why I'm not naming anyone and I'm really trying to avoid that. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but for the money I spent its just really frustrating not to be able to drive my car. All I want to do is figure out what's going on so I can finally drive this thing.
    08' BMW M5 (Alpine white/Indy red) - Dinan/Brembo/Corsa/Forgestar/Vorsteiner/3M/Dinmann/SMG
    98' BMW M3 (Dakar yellow/black) - Dinan/RMS/Vortech/Work/Denon/Brax/Helix/3M/Recaro/Stoptech/AST/6MT/3.91 LSD

BMW 325isA (gone but not forgotten)
    ACS Type II front bumper-ACS Type II sport mirrors-ACS Type II roof spoiler-ACS Type I rear apron-ACS rear wing-ACS pedals/dead pedal-ACS wood gear knob-ACS wood trim-ACS badges-BBS RS II 18's-TMS chip-ECIS intake/cover-RMS exhaust-Dinan transmission chip-ERT crank pulley-ZKW/DDEII/Phillips 6000k Hids-Kenwood eXcelon head/CD changer-Alpine sound field processor-PPI Art amps-MBQ speakers-Infinity 10' sub-Alpine 8070 alarm-Chrome trunk lid-Chrome gauge rings-In Pro smoked corners-BMW OEM clear tails-M3 mouldings-M3 floor mats-M3 door sills-M3 Lux wood trim-M3 rear sway-X brace-Koni shocks-Bav Auto springs-JTD RSMs-Front/rear strut braces-E46 front grills-Kamei eyelids-Kamei cf door handles-tinted windows-German ECC plate