BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2009 335i E90 N54 auto M Sport w/ nav

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe

2009 335i E90 N54 auto M Sport w/ nav

For sale is my 2009 E90 335i Automatic in lemans blue metallic with black interior. The mileage is currently 93k miles. It also has Msport package,navigation, rear pdc, paddle shifters, adaptive xenon headlights, heated seats, dark burl wood trim, all weather floor and trunk mats, 18 inch staggered wheels, folding mirrors, and active front steering (a rare option for the e90). I am a BMW master technician and I have owned it since I certified it in September of 2013 with 35k miles. I have changed the oil every 5k with mobile 1 synthetic. I have performed repairs on all common issues that will arise with this engine variant under warranty including: all 6 fuel injectors and spark plugs, as well as replacing the valve cover due to stress crack at 50k miles. Replacing the oil filter housing gasket and vanos solenoids. Replaced both led tail lights with revised parts. Replacing both turbochargers at 75k miles. I also replaced the right front wheel bearing, blower motor, and rear axle seals and changed rear differential fluid. No leaks whatsoever. I will provide a picture of the warranty service records soon. The only accident vehicle was in was road debris hit the front bumper and kidney grills on the highway. Front bumper, radiator support, a/c condenser, kidney grills, and windshield were replaced by my dealership body shop with all oem parts. Only aftermarket equipment is borla secondary cat delete pipes (sound is deep and slightly louder than stock), and tint. There are two chips on windshield shown in picture. The wheels have seen better days and have curb rash. They currently have Dunlop winter max snow tires and one mismatched tire. Paint is 8/10 with a few scratches and a door ding on the right rear door. Serious buyers only, No low ball offers. This car needs nothing and will not need anything except regular maintenance for a long time. It has not been abused and drives and runs excellent!
    ****UPDATE******
    Mileage is creeping up and price is coming down. Still keeping up with scheduled maintenance at 95,800 miles now. Performed synthetic oil service, and transmission fluid service at 60$ a quart for BMW atf2. You will not find a cleaner well maintained 335 period
    **UPDATE**
    Just replaced the electric coolant pump at 96,500 miles and replaced all 6 spark plugs. Price remains the same. Someone come take this car from me before I decide to keep it!
    **UPDATE**
    Replaced the worn snow tires with a set of used (6mm tread) continental contiprocontact ssr all season run flat tires at 100200 miles. Performed 4 wheel alignment. Also replaced right rear wheel speed sensor.
    ***UPDATE****
    Started to notice some hesitation recently so I decided it was due for a walnut blasting to decarbon the intake ports/valves. Afterwords, engine idles much smoother and responce is greatly improved! Attached some pics of before/after
    **update**
    mileage is now 101080. Performed oil service at this mileage on 1/14/18
    List Date: 2/12/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2009 335i E90 N54 auto M Sport w/ nav
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $12,500

--------------------------------------

Last edited by pmanaresi; 01-31-2018 at 12:28 PM.

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Bump

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Come on, no one has any interest in a clean, well maintained, unmodified 335?

My Cars
    1996 328i vert

$15k for 94k, where is the maintenance? Looking for address for failed coil maintenance, hpfp, oil housing gasket, oil pan gasket, walnut blasting, turbo and waste gate replacement...These sell with this mileage out here in CA for less than $12k, this $ smells of dealership

Most buyers for these know the above should have been addressed long time ago, and aren't shown; so someone is expecting to drop ~$2k on this bad boy to get peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pyropete82; 03-30-2017 at 09:51 AM.

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Guess you didn't bother to read the description or look at the vehicle maintenance history report I attached clear pictures of. It clearly shows high pressure pump was replaced under recall, oil filter housing gasket, and turbos were replaced. Next time you want to put in your two cents you should at least read the post before you pass judgement, especially if you have no actual interest in making a purchase. And as far as "smelling dealership", I'm not sure what that means. It I am a BMW dealer certified technician, so I take offense to that comment. I performed all the repairs on the car myself under cpo warranty at the "smelly" dealership that I work for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyropete82 View Post
    $15k for 94k, where is the maintenance? Looking for address for failed coil maintenance, hpfp, oil housing gasket, oil pan gasket, walnut blasting, turbo and waste gate replacement...These sell with this mileage out here in CA for less than $12k, this $ smells of dealership

Most buyers for these know the above should have been addressed long time ago, and aren't shown; so someone is expecting to drop ~$2k on this bad boy to get peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    98 M3 | 07 328i Wagon
    Still avail?
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||

------------------------------------

____END TRANSMISSION____

----------------
    ----------------

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Yes still available you can email any questions pmanaresi@comcast.net

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Bump it

My Cars
    99 M3
    If I could hit fast forward to October I would. Do want.

For Sale, PM me.

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Bump

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Bump

My Cars
    1998 M3
    I am interested in this, but could you explain a bit why the number is where it is? Admittedly the only market I have real experience in is M class cars in terms of value, but I've been looking for a used low miles 5 series or 3 series to buy, and based on what I've seen for sale this seems to be 1500 above what I've seen priced. Not accusing, just trying to educate myself as I would much prefer to buy a car from this forum over anything else.

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by morsexy View Post
    I am interested in this, but could you explain a bit why the number is where it is? Admittedly the only market I have real experience in is M class cars in terms of value, but I've been looking for a used low miles 5 series or 3 series to buy, and based on what I've seen for sale this seems to be 1500 above what I've seen priced. Not accusing, just trying to educate myself as I would much prefer to buy a car from this forum over anything else.
    This vehicle is priced as it is because it is highly optioned (m sport package, adaptive xenon headlights, lemans blue, navigation, active front steering, etc). It also has been impeccably maintained by myself and had all the common problem areas that arise with this engine variant/ model- including both turbochargers replaced at 75k, valve cover replaced at 50k due to common stress cracking, all high pressure fuel injectors replaced with latest version at 50k, oil filter housing and cooler gaskets replaced, transmission serviced recently, and electric coolant pump replaced within the last 2000 miles. I performed all the work, mostly at the dealership I am a BMW technician for while it was under warranty. I work on a lot of these cars, most with similar mileage of less and none run and drive nearly as well as this one. Many of them have severe oil leaks, are very sluggish and down on power due to intake valve carbon from lack of maintenance, and have rattling worn out wastegates that were never addressed, resulting in low boost/ poor performance. If you are really interested, I encourage you to come and drive the car and see for yourself. I am willing to negotiate slightly on the price if you have genuine interest

My Cars
    1998 M3
    Thanks for answering, I Sent a PM.

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Bump

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Update bump

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Update bump- panjo add is closed but car is still for sale!!!

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Price reduction bump!!!!!!! Make me an offer.

My Cars
    95 Bmw m3 coupe
    Bump! Just finished blower motor wiring recall