Thread: Used car transfer possible?

My Cars
    2011 BMW 335d

Used car transfer possible?

Hi.

I'm live in Kentucky now.

Couple days ago, I found used bmw in Pennsylvania.

But the problem is the distance. (Almost 800mi and they won't be open weekend.)

Our town have bmw dealership and the other used car in the PA BMW dealership.

Anyone have experience that transfer used car from different location to local dealership? or it is possible (I can pay for the transfer fee if they provide the service)

Thanks for feedback

Pelican Parts is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '02 E39 Touring
    You can likely call the dealership where the car that you're interested in is located and arrange for a delivery to you. Have you done a PPI on the car? If not, I would highly recommend getting this info first before purchasing. Best of luck!

-Dmitry
    Your Trusted Source For DIY and Parts
    FREE SHIPPING over $99 click here
    BMW Parts | DIY Tech Articles | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Promos
    888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST

My Cars
    2003 BMW Z4 3.0i
    Some one please correct me if I'm wrong but just because the two dealerships are BMW doesn't mean they will transfer the car. It's similar to a franchise. The ownership of the dealership is very likely to be different. Sometimes a owner will own several dealerships but most often they keep them all within driving distance.

It never hurts to ask and they may work with you, but like Dmitry said, don't make payment in full until you've inspected the car, and be very careful of an nonrefundable deposit.