Thread: Extreme Power House Is Now a BimmerForums Vendor!!

My Cars

Talking Extreme Power House Is Now a BimmerForums Vendor!!

We are very excited to join this amazing community and get to know all of you. We hope to contribute a great part on this forum. Our name is Extreme Powerhouse, We have been in business for 4 years. At first, we started off as a BMW based company but we have greatly expanded by adding more car brands to our arsenal. Extreme Powerhouse is proud to announce that we have launched our newly designed website. We are very happy with the fresh and vibrant look. Please check it out and give us your feedback. www.extremepowerhouse.com

Extreme Powerhouse has had a very unusual upbringing. We would love to share how we came to be. For more information about our journey, click on the link: https://www.x-ph.com/blog/how-it-all...r-anniversary/

We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service! We will answer phone calls outside of business hours and reply to emails even late at night (up to 12:00am) & during weekends (we will reply to emails 7 days a week).
    Here is a sample of our customer reviews https://www.x-ph.com/customer-reviews/

Our goal is to work as hard as we can to provide the best service for our customers. Thanks to our amazing clients and their never-ending support, we believe that Extreme Powerhouse has immensely improved since the start.

We joined to interact and converse with this grand community. If you want to talk about a certain topic, feel free to let us know. If you have any questions that need to be answered, we'd love to answer them!

What we offer

• Quick, reliable, free shipping
    • Cheap prices on high quality products
    • Price-match guarantee
    • Loyalty rewards (point) program
    • No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more
    • In-house inventory stocking
    • Active social media pages (over 23k followers on FaceBook)
    • Popular Reviewing System
    • 100+ top brands
    • Chat Support (Available on website)
    • Phone Support (702-494-9435)

Social Media

Contact us!

My Cars
    1999 M3 , 1999 328is
    Welcome to the forum! I hope you find the folks on this forum every bit as knowledgeable and kinds as I have. Good luck promoting your brand!
    Current fleet:
    1999 BMW e36 M3
    1999 BMW e36 328is with rotary valve engine head
    1999 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight
    1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator
    1962 Austin Healey Sprite

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaman09 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I hope you find the folks on this forum every bit as knowledgeable and kinds as I have. Good luck promoting your brand!
    Thank you!

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Thank you

I have been having problems with the quick reply feature. It does not let me use the space button to separate words

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Quote Originally Posted by mike@XPH View Post
    Thank you

I have been having problems with the quick reply feature. It does not let me use the space button to separate words
    When using Chrome web browser... If the space bar does not work when entering text below press the Enter key first and the space bar should work again.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?