1998 BMW M3 Automatic Sedan Clean No Rust Zero Problems 3.2L 2nd Owner

Up for sale is an ultra rare 1998 BMW M3 Automatic Sedan. Car was purchased from my business partner, who bought it brand new in 1998 in Florida, and kept it there all the way until 2011 or so when I bought it with 105k miles. It was his 5th or 6th car, and I always planned on buying it when the time was right, which I did about 6 years ago. It has always been garaged all winters, has no rust on any panel, and the under body is just as clean. It has an accident free, clean carfax and clear title. I now find myself with 4 cars and only a 2 car garage, some of the cars have to go.

Overall this car is in great condition for its age, this car has not been abused and it has been a Florida car and Ohio Summer car most of its life. The body is in very good shape for its age, with zero major imperfections. The paint shines like new, there is no oxidization or rust anywhere on any panel or the frame, and it has just a few paint chips here or there to be expected of a 20 year old collector car. No dents, no major scratches.

Car drives awesome, it revs incredibly smooth, absolutely no known problems. It feels very tight all around, amazing car to drive, I find myself looking of reasons to drive it every day in the summer, even though I have several other newer & faster cars. Everything runs as it should, including AC, stereo, power windows, sunroof. There are ZERO warning or problem lights on the information center or dash, and it runs and drives like a new BMW. You would never know it has 179k miles, you can tell they have been well cared for and majority highway.

This vehicle has always had proper maintenance since new as recommended, and it shows. Oil changes, coolant flushes, water pump, transmission service, all done on time. Within the last 3 months, I replaced the water pump, thermostat, fan clutch, and did a coolant flush. This M3 has had 5W30 Euro Full Synthetic, and has never had a single engine problem. Brand new tires and brakes were replaced 6 months ago, and have maybe 3,000 miles total.

The interior is in very good condition for its age. The leather is still plush and clean, the carpets have no damage or stains. The dash looks great, all power options work, the speakers sound great as well. All power seat options work, cruise control, etc. There are two cuts, one on each seat, which would be the extent to the problems on the interior, under the tape.

Selling as I simply have too many toys and not enough garage room. These BMW M3's are collectors items, hard to find, and provide an impossible to explain driving experience. I have placed the price under blue book for a quick sale, and have around 80 additional pictures showing all aspects of this vehicle if you'd like to see, contact me for more. Price is firm, and beyond fair.

List Date: 1/22/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1998 BMW M3 Automatic Sedan Clean No Rust Zero Problems 3.2L 2nd Owner
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------