2003 E46 M3 SMG

Some details of the car:

I bought the car from the previous owner in July 2015, who I have known for a long time. This was his wife's car he bought at 8K miles. They both are BMW enthusiasts and is extremely picky about the car and this will be visible when you see it.
I have two 2in binders full of all docs on the car. The work was done at a dealer or at an Indie shop

I got it with 90K miles in July 2015 and have about 1069XXX miles now.

Since getting the car in bone stock form - I have done a few changes (grouped listed in chronological order):

Exterior
- CSL front splitters and rear diffuser in carbon
- black Kidney grills.
- new 19in wheels - wider and better offset than stock (I like them to be flush with the fenders) - Currently running 245/40/19 and 275/35/19.

Performance:
- I have the ZCP/ Competition package shocks and springs (they had <2K miles on them and I have put in another 5K miles on them so total <7K miles
- CSL SMG tune
- Powerflex front Control arm bushings and rear subframe and trailing arm bushings.
- Turner motorsport adjustable rear camber arms.

Maintenance:
- The subframe reinforcements have been done with the Redish Motorsport style plates
- regular wash and detailing

I would recommend you look at the car and see for yourself. Happy to bring it up to you and we can talk more when you have some time - I can be reached at 949.829.1735

Thanks - this a well taken care of car and would like to see it go to a good home.

List Date: 1/20/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2003 E46 M3 SMG
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------