Thread: A Shout Out for ...

My Cars
    91 850

A Shout Out for ...

These days, honest and dedicated customer service from business owners given to their customers are harder to come by.
    However, I had just experienced the opposite of the business norms.

I wanted to post a shout out to one of our supporting vendors: Strong Strut
    The reason for giving them BIG KUDOS is this.

Like many enthusiasts on this forum, I have the Strong Strut front brace installed in my car as well as the special jacking tool.

Well, stupid me, I over torqued the bolts on the Strong Strut mount a few times and ended up stripping one of the thread holes on the driver's side.

I contacted Paul (owner of Strong Strut) last year to see if I could get it repaired. He said to ship it to him and he'll re-thread it with no charge for the service.
    I got busy and months went by. I never got around to shipping the part to him for repair. Finally just last week, I sent him another e-mail and he immediately responded with again, "ship it back to us and we'll repair it for you".

So I shipped the strut mount to him. As soon as he received it, he sent me an email asking if I wanted to have the mount recondition as well because it looks neglected.

Fast forward a few days later, I now have the part in my hand with not just 1, but both thread holes on the mount re-threaded and the entire thing resprayed. He also threw in 2 brand new bolts (special hex head bolts) and paid for the return shipping as well. All of this Free of Charge!!!

All I can say is that I am utterly impressed with the dedicated customer service I received from Paul, the owner at Strong Strut. He didn't have to provide the service for free and yet, he threw in extra service, parts, and free shipping. He was in constant communication with me the entire time with updates and tracking number when the part was shipped back.

I am still very happy with the increased chassis rigidity provided by the Strong Strut mounted under the hood, and the jacking tool that I often use when I need to jack up the car.

Hi Paul, if you're reading this, Thank You sir for the exceptional customer service you have given me and you HAVE won my loyalty!!!

Cheers,

-Chris

My Cars
    2000 z3m coupe
    Guess I'm getting a strong strut when its time to buy.

That's amazing.

My Cars
    2007 M Roadster
    There is a holiday sale in progress until the end of January 2017. You get $20 off any Strong-Strut brace.