Thread: Dynavin D99+

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ

Dynavin D99+

Does anyone have any info or know anything about the new dynavin D99+ that is for the E60 compatible with idrive? I was looking into doing the ccc to cic retrofitting but was told to look into the dynavin instead. So I'm wondering if anyone has used this product in the past and what there thoughts are. From what I have read it's a new add on coming out in February but that's all I been able to find. I would like to know more like how the dvd would work with out a DVD player in the car? I have the small screen ccc no navigation system in my 525xi and I want to add navigation audio bluetooth and a back up camera.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My Cars
    81,e21 orig ownr&05,e60
    CCC and navigation go hand in hand. If you don't have navigation, then you have MASK...

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbgonesailing View Post
    CCC and navigation go hand in hand. If you don't have navigation, then you have MASK...
    Mask?? I'm not flowing you there.

My Cars
    81,e21 orig ownr&05,e60
    MASK= Multi-Audio Systems Controller

1. The multi-audio system controller M-ASK is the central control unit of the informationand communications systems. The M-ASK combines up to four control units in one,used as the central control unit in the basic version.

CCC= Car Communication Computer

1. The car communication computer CCC is the central control unit of the High equipment.The CCC comprises the functions of the M-ASK, plus some additional functions. Voicecontrol of the systems and the Professional navigation system with map presentation areadditionally possible in connection with the CCC. The CCC also contains the driver forthe rear passenger compartment display.

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    MASK= Multi-Audio Systems Controller

1. The multi-audio system controller M-ASK is the central control unit of the informationand communications systems. The M-ASK combines up to four control units in one,used as the central control unit in the basic version.

CCC= Car Communication Computer

1. The car communication computer CCC is the central control unit of the High equipment.The CCC comprises the functions of the M-ASK, plus some additional functions. Voicecontrol of the systems and the Professional navigation system with map presentation areadditionally possible in connection with the CCC. The CCC also contains the driver forthe rear passenger compartment display.
    Yeah I don't have navigation on my idrive screen. I have the small screen. I have voice commands and Bluetooth for phone calls only. From what I have read and there is very little out there about the dynavin D99+ is that it's a larger screen that works with your I drive and has built in navigation parrot bluetooth rear auxiliary lines for a camera and just plug and play.

My Cars
    81,e21 orig ownr&05,e60
    Nick, Use a Vin decoder to confirm your vehicle build order. With that in hand, you should be able to confirm exactly what's on your car. Then give the Dynavin folks or there distributor a call and get the information from the horses mouth.

https://www.bmwvin.com/

good luck

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    Nick, Use a Vin decoder to confirm your vehicle build order. With that in hand, you should be able to confirm exactly what's on your car. Then give the Dynavin folks or there distributor a call and get the information from the horses mouth.

good luck
    Great thank you very much. I will take a look at it.

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ

good luck
    Ok so I decoded my vin. What exactly am I looking for? You have a email? I took screen shots I could send to you maybe you can enlighten me a little lol. I'm new to the BMW world and we'll feel in love. I want to get fully into it. I'm also VERY interested in coding and such. I'm actually looking to keep my E60 and looking at purchasing a 2014 535xi msport has to have the Msport next year.

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ

good luck

My Cars
    81,e21 orig ownr&05,e60
    I've sent you a PM.

My Cars
    BMW323i
    Can somebody help me with my Dynavin D99+ Android navigation for the E46!! Install Nav software on android as I don΄t see a directory file option, instead I get a black screen.

A few years ago the Dynavin was in my opinion a good aftermarket option in the E46. I was so wrong.
    I bought the system without any maps nor operation software installed. I got a SD card with the software (including the maps for Australia and a APK file to execute the IGO android software on the device).
    Despite numerous emails to Dynavin in Europe, China and Malaysia, I never got any instructions how to install the software. They did not respond at all.
    If i put the sd card in the GPS slot, I get a black screen. All other functions work fine (radio, USB etc). Even if i have this black screen in Nav mode, which should be the case as they should operate in parallel.

I would be very thankful if somebody knows how to access the Nav mode to install the software.