Like new 18" OEM BMW style 32 wheels with tires

Up for sale is an immaculate, like-new set of original 18" BMW style 32 wheels. In my opinion, these are the best looking OEM BMW wheels of all time and they're extremely light as well. I purchased these for an e46 wagon I was building and it took me nearly a year to find a set, let alone a brand new set. They're 18x8 et20 square, front e38 fitment. Tires are included but were used when installed so I would recommend replacing them. They have over half their tread left, however, and are 225/40/18 all around. I unfortunately had to sell the wagon before completing it and the wheels are now on my e90. The entire set has less than 1,000 miles from new and while I love the look, I need something wider as my 335i has no traction on 225 tires. These are perfect for e46s and will fit many other BMWs. Very, very few sets of these beautiful wheels are in the states and mine may be the only set without so much as a mark from mounting tires. If you're not already familiar, look around on the web; this is an extremely rare set to find. I've been on the fence about selling them but these wheels deserve to be put to use and they're just not ideal for my 335i. I would do a straight-across trade for VMR V710s, or a partial trade for Advan RS or OEM style 162s. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 1/8/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Like new 18" OEM BMW style 32 wheels with tires
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------