Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132333435363752 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 what did you do to your e38 today?

Alpine 7even is offline The King Of E38 Custom BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    e38 iL, F-e38 iL, e23 L7
    Quote Originally Posted by franco90 View Post
    NICE how hard was it to do this mod.

Anyway I also bought MUD FLAGS for the IL car will look sexy
    Picture for reference
    It was actually really easy. Took me about two hours. And that never having done it before and learning as I went along with it.

-2000 iL Individual. VF Supercharged at 12psi, Dinan MAF and TB, 6spd 420g swap, Euro under body guards, strong strut, N62 engine cover, Hydro trunk, Full suspension mods, Brembo F+R big brakes, custom headliner/interior, Bi-Xenon headlights, wide screen nav/mk4, Custom splash screen (I make them), coded video module with custom made harness, reverse camera, Intravee II, factory rear screen entertainment console, rear comms armrest, rear blower, seat back tables and writing tablet, all euro options coded on etc.
    -1997 iL. Pioneer 8500nex double din/Avic navigation, swc and dsp still functional. Reverse camera, full suspension upgrades, leather dash, console and door cards, rear blower, Re-upholstered seats, facelift sport contour seats, heated steering wheel, 750 front brakes, custom cup holder replacing the front ash tray, all euro options coded, headliner in black, rear headliner MID console.

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine 7even View Post
    Finished up my hydro trunk install and coding.
    Your car getting better and better
    Instagram.com/nordmanmg

Your current situation is not your final destination

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    It was actually really easy. Took me about two hours. And that never having done it before and learning as I went along with it.

NICE
    I will look into doing that to my car by the way your car is so sexy
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    e38 iL, F-e38 iL, e23 L7
    Quote Originally Posted by NordmanMg View Post
    Your car getting better and better
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by Alpine 7even; 03-29-2017 at 11:31 AM.

-2000 iL Individual. VF Supercharged at 12psi, Dinan MAF and TB, 6spd 420g swap, Euro under body guards, strong strut, N62 engine cover, Hydro trunk, Full suspension mods, Brembo F+R big brakes, custom headliner/interior, Bi-Xenon headlights, wide screen nav/mk4, Custom splash screen (I make them), coded video module with custom made harness, reverse camera, Intravee II, factory rear screen entertainment console, rear comms armrest, rear blower, seat back tables and writing tablet, all euro options coded on etc.
    -1997 iL. Pioneer 8500nex double din/Avic navigation, swc and dsp still functional. Reverse camera, full suspension upgrades, leather dash, console and door cards, rear blower, Re-upholstered seats, facelift sport contour seats, heated steering wheel, 750 front brakes, custom cup holder replacing the front ash tray, all euro options coded, headliner in black, rear headliner MID console.

My Cars
    e38 iL, F-e38 iL, e23 L7
    NICE
    I will look into doing that to my car by the way your car is so sexy
    Thanks guys

My Cars
    '01 740i Sp, '07 335i
    Thanks guys
    Where are you storing your pics - all I can see is a square box.
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/krallopian/darthSigTest2_zpsn6zkw5id.jpg[/URL][URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/DFW7-Dallas-Fort-Worth-BMW-7-Series-Club/300942239566"]DFW7 on Facebook/URL]
    "The Last Great e38" 2001 i Sport - Born'd on date 1/01 Cosmos/Grey - 32.8K miles - 2 1/2 " Custom Exhaust, Center “X”over , Modified OEM rear bumper, M5 style trunk spoiler, M6 OEM wheels, M3 Steering wheel with working paddle shift & CF trim, Bi-Xenon upgrade, 13mm Rear sway bar added, SS brake lines and bronze bushings, Cross drilled rotors and painted calipers, Akebono pads, Zionsville aluminum radiator & exp. tank with electric fan, Sprint Booster, BluTooth conversion, MKIV Nav., Custom wood cupholder, DUDMD Tune, Orien V2.5 LED Angel Eyes, Evans waterless. Recently added grey faced //M5 Cluster - all gauges functioning. Changed the grey carpet to black and topped off with GG Bailey front/rear mats[/SIZE]

My Cars
    e38 iL, F-e38 iL, e23 L7
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDarth View Post
    Where are you storing your pics - all I can see is a square box.
    I posted a few pics in the show your ride thread. Here I just posted about finishing my hydro trunk retrofit.
    Are you talking about the little box in the signature area? I really need to change my profile and signature pics lol

My Cars
    '01 740i Sp, '07 335i
    The little boxes are in both cases -
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/krallopian/darthSigTest2_zpsn6zkw5id.jpg[/URL][URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/DFW7-Dallas-Fort-Worth-BMW-7-Series-Club/300942239566"]DFW7 on Facebook/URL]
    "The Last Great e38" 2001 i Sport - Born'd on date 1/01 Cosmos/Grey - 32.8K miles - 2 1/2 " Custom Exhaust, Center “X”over , Modified OEM rear bumper, M5 style trunk spoiler, M6 OEM wheels, M3 Steering wheel with working paddle shift & CF trim, Bi-Xenon upgrade, 13mm Rear sway bar added, SS brake lines and bronze bushings, Cross drilled rotors and painted calipers, Akebono pads, Zionsville aluminum radiator & exp. tank with electric fan, Sprint Booster, BluTooth conversion, MKIV Nav., Custom wood cupholder, DUDMD Tune, Orien V2.5 LED Angel Eyes, Evans waterless. Recently added grey faced //M5 Cluster - all gauges functioning. Changed the grey carpet to black and topped off with GG Bailey front/rear mats[/SIZE]

My Cars
    e38 iL, F-e38 iL, e23 L7
    The little boxes are in both cases -
    Ngo and check it now. I had uploaded the pictures via the bfc app. So it looks like they uploaded in some sort of mobile format I guess.

My Cars
    01 740i,E93 M3,E30 325is
    Why not the gas gauge then?
    The gas gauge is colored as well, it was just the shine from the sun on the window and camera angle that makes it look like its not. They all look the same in person.

My Cars
    2000 740i sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Staszek View Post

The gas gauge is colored as well, it was just the shine from the sun on the window and camera angle that makes it look like its not. They all look the same in person.
    I did the same with my old cluster

My Cars
    4/'98 E38 735iL
    Ngo and check it now. I had uploaded the pictures via the bfc app. So it looks like they uploaded in some sort of mobile format I guess.
    I get nothing but text, no little boxes or images at all. Viewing on computer with firefox.

My Cars
    e38 iL, F-e38 iL, e23 L7
    Quote Originally Posted by jazigk View Post
    I get nothing but text, no little boxes or images at all. Viewing on computer with firefox.
    Pics are in the show your ride thread. I didn't post any here. See if you can see them over there.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    ok ready for the mechanic and body shop
    the coolant leak is in the back of the engine
    Paint job
    Paint job

all ready for pick up remove the kidneys so they don't brake them
    Paint job
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    2000 740i sport
    Are they just painting the front bumper or are you going to color match the lower portion of the car as well?

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecty View Post
    Are they just painting the front bumper or are you going to color match the lower portion of the car as well?
    the hood and trunk and dents and also the bumpers and skirts .

I want it to look like this RVAE34 car

Last edited by franco90; 03-29-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    El Cid 1999 IL

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5
    Yaaasss Franco , that will be nice
    Instagram.com/nordmanmg

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by NordmanMg View Post
    Yaaasss Franco , that will be nice
    and
    your fog lights lol let me see how much the bodyshop will charge me to mod fog lights like yours
    El Cid 1999 IL

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5
    and
    your fog lights lol let me see how much the bodyshop will charge me to mod fog lights like yours
    Do the prep work on your own, and then they can do the finishing touches
    Instagram.com/nordmanmg

My Cars
    01 750il, E38/9 Parts
    Think I'm gonna take my 7 to the shop in the first time ever, and probably the last time ever. After wrestling with it to top off the transmission fluid with the car on jack stands, I cant imagine how awful it's going to be to replace the trans filter and flush the system. I need a lift badly.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    --- 750il Maintenance/Restoration Thread --- E38/9 Parts Cars --- YouTube Channel ---

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740IL
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonBH View Post
    Think I'm gonna take my 7 to the shop in the first time ever, and probably the last time ever. After wrestling with it to top off the transmission fluid with the car on jack stands, I cant imagine how awful it's going to be to replace the trans filter and flush the system. I need a lift badly.

http://icanfixthisshops.com/index-1.html

It's in Gurnee, IL
    Spaceships & Woodgrain.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Good NEWS the bottom heater hose is busted in half I am having the mechanic replace all 5 hoses

El Cid 1999 IL

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5
    Good you sorted it out
    Instagram.com/nordmanmg

My Cars
    95 740i, 92 ACSchnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonBH View Post
    New wheels, tires, engine, parts, etc. is by definition what this thread is for

OK guys, I had a brain fade from my last post. I apologize for any of you I offended. I do love these cars and want to learn from all of you. So, again?
    Lets get the party started before it's my bedtime.

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    Quote Originally Posted by gaspump View Post
    OK guys, I had a brain fade from my last post. I apologize for any of you I offended. I do love these cars and want to learn from all of you. So, again?
    We all good listen we are all here to help each other out.
    Trust me we have members that know their stuff and being here for years.

The mods try to keep the forums at peace.
    Anyway let's us know what you need help with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    El Cid 1999 IL

Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132333435363752 ... LastLast